We transformed Sven's crib into bed

13Aug2021
We transformed Sven's crib into bed three days ago. He slept well the first time. He usually runs into his room and plays with his toys before he goes to bed now. No fussing and crying. I think he likes his bed now cos he can get out of bed by himself and not wait for us to get him out of the crib.

It's just cute when I hear him knocking on the door when he wakes up in the morning. When I open his room door, he is standing there all smiles. ☺ His new way of letting us know he's awake. He used to blab or cry.

I put a pillow and folded a blanket on the floor cos he still forgets about it and falls off the bed. I decided to sleep in his room last night (he might wake up scared cos of the thunder and lightning) and saw him fall once. He went back to bed by himself. He fell the second time (I didn't see it cos I fell asleep) but didn't bother to crawl back to his bed. He slept with me on the floor. He woke up at 3 am and played with his toys. So, I decided to leave him so he could go back to sleep. He went back to bed a moment later.

I thought it would be hard for him to adapt to this change but he did so well. ☺ He's comfy with his baby JJ on the bed with him. 😁 He's been sleeping alone in his room since he was 10 months old. He's 20 months old (adjusted age is 18 months) now and he can sleep in the bed. ☺

Yuchae Moon