[Extra] 411-412

Chapter 411 - This Isn't a One-Way Street After All (1)

When Fang JunRong had walked over to the other side, she happened to hear Boss Yang's bragging.

"If you work with our company, we will offer you 10% of our profit. We will pay you an extra ten million yuan if you will be our company's spokesperson..."

Half way through his bragging, he saw Fang JunRong walking over with a smile and suddenly was at a loss of words.

"Boss Fang, are you that worried about me?" said Boss Yang, half complaining. "Professor Jiang belongs to the world. You can't have him all to yourself."

Fang JunRong said nonchalantly, "WenYu asked me to come over."

Jiang WenYu nodded and said, "If you want to work with me, you will need to talk to my boss. She's the one who helps me with my contracts."

Boss Yang's face twitched a little. Talking to Fang JunRong meant he would not be able to have an upper hand.

Fang JunRong said nonchalantly, "If you want to work with him, you can't possibly offer him something worse than what I offer him. You need to at least add 10% over that."

Boss Yang nodded and had a bad feeling all of a sudden.

Fang JunRong made a call. Naturally, she did not carry the contracts on her at all times. She gave Xu WeiWei a call and had her send over one to her.

Xu WeiWei was very efficient and Fang JunRong received it in her email in just a few minutes.

When Boss Yang took the phone over, scrolled down on the screen and read the content, his lips twitched.

What could he say...

Per the contract, Fang JunRong would provide Jiang WenYu with fifty million in funding every year with the possibility of more should he need it. Any excessive amount would turn into his bonus.

In addition, his monthly income is a million yuan and will go up with each thesis that he releases to an international publication. There was no upper limit to that amount. And the funding for his experiment would increase with inflation.

The contract further stated that they were very hands off Jiang WenYu's research projects. He could do any research as he pleased.

Meaning to say that if Jiang WenYu had his mind set on a research project that would not provide an outcome in a year or more, Meifang Corporation would not interfere at all. Jiang WenYu was allowed a lot of freedom.

Fang JunRong set that one as a guarantee for Jiang WenYu. She had no idea how long she would live and she didn't want her successor to change their mind and interfere with his research projects in the future.

She had never forgotten her promise to Jiang WenYu. If he wanted to be nothing more than just a scientist, she would help him achieve that.

Boss Yang sighed and said, "I don't think I can match that."

Now he knew why Jiang WenYu was so loyal to Fang JunRong. In the end, a scholar will die for their confidant. It was easy to say, but how many could actually follow that?

Fang JunRong's contract bore a lot of risk. He could not say that he would be able to continue to fund the research projects the way that Fang JunRong did without seeing any results.

No, he was a businessman. Only a company like Meifang Corporation where Fang JunRong could make all the decisions could have a contract like that.

If he even so much as dared to propose such a contract, he would never hear the end from the shareholders.