Chapter 33 Final chapter

Author pov...

It's been a month both mew and gulf have thier Strawberries/Blueberries .... In thier hands and it's really different feel to have thier cute wonders in thier hands after lot of up's and downs ... They never thought that thier cuties will be the one will bring them together in their life...

Gulf:"Ahhhhhhh ... Don't bite my nipples asshole ... Leave me it's for blueberries mew... Not for you don't you listen what saint told to you ..."

It was already morning both gulf and mew were really tried of thier cuties because they can't even close thier eyes because of them ... When ever they head touch the pillow they all start to cry like some one have beat them...

Mew:"But... I like it ... Baby... "Mew keep on sucking gulf nipples which was already sore after feeding his babies...gulf chuckle and rub mew's hair ....

Gulf:"Enough for today mew leave it or Blueberries won't get anything if you drink thier milk leave me ..." Gulf push mew head from his nipple ... Mew pout and look at gulf with puppy eyes ..

Mew:"Your forgetting that i am there daddy ... And i have every right to have thier milky... "Gulf slap his chest lightly and move towards the crib to only look all Strawberries where wide open with thier eyes ...

Gulf:"Mew think carefully i think your born vampire in your previous life ... Look at your three vampires all wide awake ..." Mew laugh and move towards the crib lift his princess ...

Mew:"If 50% is from me then other 50% Must be you baby ... Dont forget it ..." Gulf about to hit mew when Sarawat pull his hair ...

Gulf:"You little brat... Supporting your daddy ah... I will never give you milky go to your baby ... " Mew laugh looking at wat ... But tharn glare looking at mew...

Mew:"I am sure your tharn as your Genie ... Look who he looking at me with his big eyes ... I am sure he will be the villain for me baby..." Gulf put wat in the crib and took tharn in his hand he immediately sucks gulf cheeks which make both of them laugh....

Tul:"Ohhh... I am babies have wake up from thier sleep ... Come on let's have a bath and have milky for the tummy tummy..."

Tul and gulf take care of the three for thier whole day ... They bath them change thier diapers take them around the garden ... Make them fell the sunlight ... Apart from mew and gulf ...All three attached to others like a lice...

When gulf and tul took the babies to the bath ... Mew run to living room look everyone was their and think of executing the plan he was having in the mind....

Mew:"Everyone look at me i want your help in something and listen to me carefully ok..." They nod thier head and listen to mew explaining the plan clearly....

Saint:"Ok leave it too to as them its our responsibility to take gulf out ..."

Win:"But who saint... He won't leave babies for sure ..."

Mew:"I will make him understand and let the babies be here with has all... Dad and uncle John will take care of them so don't worry..."

Gulf:"What are you all discussing about mew..." Gulf and tul carries the babies to the living room and place them in the crib which was in the living room too ... It was for mr Alex to have time with his cuties....

Saint:"We are planning to go out you,me ,tul and win and mild too ... Want to come with has its been months gulf ... Please come na..." Gulf look at babies ...