Jimin ending

Jimin's P. O. V. 

My eyes were closed as I rested my head back in the car seat. We just finished a concert and was heading home. 

Beside me sat Gguk and Yoongi hyung as our houses were in the same area. 

"Hyung, what are you planning for tonight? " Gguk asked as he wiggled his eyebrows. 

"He will rest and sleep. " I saw Yoongi hyung's jaw tensing as he looked at Gguk, avoiding my gaze. 

He still gets sensitive when someone calls Jae's name.

"I don't know? Make love? " I said as he grinned. 

"Mind if I join you two? " He asked. 

"Are you crazy? "

"Kidding. " Gguk answered. 

"Or maybe not? " Gguk added, grinning to his fullest. 

"Stop it before I- "

"Jimin, your house is here. " Yoongi hyung informed as I tore my gaze from Gguk's grinning face and got off the car. 

"Bye bye. " I said as hyung nodded and Gguk just winked. 

"You never know when I really come through your window. " Gguk said. 

I scowled at him as the car again started and drove off. 

I unlocked the front door as I called Jae but she was nowhere to be seen. 

"Jae-ah? Dongminnie? " I asked but no answer. 

I went to Dongminnie's room first as I saw him snuggled in his blanket, sleeping his ass off. I quietly went near him as I whispered 'sweet dreams' and kissed his head. 

"It means Jae must be in sleep too. Raising two kids all alone is hard after all. " I sighed as I opened our bedroom door and my eyes softened. 

Jae was sitting on the bed, sleeping as her hands carried our 6 months son Jeongin. Her dress slipped off her one arm as she was feeding him and while doing so, she fell asleep. 

I placed my bag on the small couch and washed my hands as I gently carried my son and Jae's eyes shot open and she started to freak out. 

"Hey, it's me. " I whispered. 

"Oh, I thought I dropped the baby. " She panted. 

I shook my head as I placed the baby in his crib and went to Jae as I kissed her lightly. 

"How was concert? " She asked. 

"Concerts are always overwhelming. I enjoyed it so much. " I said smiling as my hand trailed to her neck and more down. 

And that's when I realised she didn't pull her sleeve back as my hand touched her nipple. 

I immediately looked at her already purple nipple from all the sucking as I dare not to suck it. 

I gulped as I tore my gaze back to her face and her face reddened. She pulled her sleeve up but that didn't stop her nipple as it was still hard, craving for my attention. 

I pushed the opposite sleeve down as I connected my lips to her unbruised nipple. 

I rolled my tongue over her hard nipple as I gave a short suck and it tasted just like Jae. 

It tasted like heaven. It was heaven damn. 

She pushed my head as she covered her breast and I frowned. 

"This is for Jeonginnie. " She said. 

"There's another one. " I said as I grabbed her hand. 

The more I wanted to resist it was hard for me not to taste it again. The taste was that addicting. 

So, I sucked hardly this time as she moaned a little. I looked at her and her head was thrown back. 

I got rid of her nightgown and also pulled my pants down as I couldn't control myself anymore. 

I didn't know if that was the milk but my insides were burning and as if her milk in my system was hypnotizing the hell out of me. 

I looked at her in my own daze, drunk with her milk as I carressed my dick a few times before pushing it in one go with a groan as she let out a loud scream. 

"Ngh! " 

I was so caught up that I totally forgot. 

"Jimin! You didn't wear condom! " Jae screamed as she tried to push me but I didn't move. 

"Then, I think it's time for the 3rd child. " 

Author's note :

First, I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I was busy....

How are you guys doing, my perverts?? It's been so long and I missed you guys. A LOT.

❥❥❥❥ ʕ→ᴥ← ʔ