Results Time

The Next Day
Class 3-E
(Y/N) POV

Me: I heard about your encounter with Big 5.

Nagisa: Oh, yeah... About that...

Me: So we can request one thing from them if we manage to defeat them, huh.

Isogai: Yeah, that's what they said.

Me: I see.

Karma:*smirks at me* Come on, tell us what do you think about that rule.

Me:... I think they if we lose, they will make us sign a contract that contains everything they want us to do.

Hinano: Th-That's cheap!

Me: I'm afraid they couldn't care less. Let me tell you right here, I'll be sitting out for this showdown.

Nakamura: What does that even mean?

Me: Nothing too important.

I noticed Karma narrowed his eyes while looking at me.

Koro-sensei: I see. Sensei think we can trust (Y/N)-kun's prediction. And I also have put some thought into this as well. I've looked through the brochure about our school and found something really likable.

He then showed us something.

Everyone except me, Sara, and Karma looked at Koro-sensei in shocked.

Koro-sensei: Everyone here has experienced what it's like at the rock bottom. Which is why, this time your sensei hopes that everyone can experience the feel of victory at the very top. Your sensei's tentacles plus this. The luxurious prizes has now been well prepared. If everyone truly is an assassin, then aim for the top and shoot!

A few days later
The exams day
Main Building
(Y/N) POV

Me: Will you be alright?

Sara: Don't look down on me just because I never graduated from that place.

Me: Okay, sorry.

We were walking towards our exams room.

As we were walking, suddenly someone made an announcement.

"(Y/N) Araumi, Board Chairman wishes to see you. Please come to his office now."

Sara: What does he want from you?

Me: Dunno.

I answered and started to walk to Board Chairman's office.

Me: See ya later.

Sara: See ya.

After a few minutes, I finally arrived in front of his office.

I entered the office.

Board Chairman: People usually will knock the door first, you know?

Me: You've invited me through the speaker, I couldn't find any reasons to knock on the door.

Board Chairman:*chuckles* I see.