17

"Hello? Mr. Yang?" I dialed his phone number as I began to move away from the four of them. They fortunately let me go since we needed to begin the next class

"Ms. Lalisa? What's wrong?" I could hear the worry in his voice. Classes were still ongoing so it's a bit of a shock if I call him

"You mentioned about the Wangs before" I started. I was walking slowly towards my class through the empty hallways, trying to be silent as much as I can

"I did. They are in contact with one of the subsidiary companies in my name. Why do you ask Miss?" I stopped walking and went somewhere more secluded. 

I don't want to take the chance of a person eavesdropping on me.

I went out and found an open space where no one could hide just to hear me and along the walk I did, I have decided the best revenge for my dear Taehyung, Sehun, Kai, and Sunmi.

"Get me all the information you can get about them as well as the backgrounds of the people I will send the name later on and I will explain everything when I come back" The line was silent after my statement.

"......Your sister would be happy to know you are taking a stand, Miss. If you do not have any more words to say, I shall go and do the assignments you have given me" It felt weird ordering someone else but I also felt the power rushing to me.

I hang the phone after that and went to my classroom expecting to be scolded by the teacher because of tardiness.

After Classes

I walked towards the gates of the school. The driver that Mr. Yang has designated to me was already waiting for me a few blocks away from the school.

He introduced me at his company as an apprentice and an old friend's child which has answered the surfacing questions of "who's kid is that?".

He told everyone that I was learning the ways of a business but incognito.

Even at the company he owns, we needed to be careful and not blurt out that I am a Manoban. But nobody knew Mr. Yang was working for my family, only a few do and so does the enemy.

I texted the driver to wait for me in a few blocks, isolated from any student's or anyone's attention.

I will never take the chance of them seeing me go inside a limousine and ultimately fail my plan.

Just like I said before, people change because of money. They will do anything to switch to my good side once they know I am not the same person anymore and will act as if they haven't done me any wrong.

I don't want that to happen. I want them to feel all the humiliation and depression they gave me.

I strolled away from the school and into the area where I told the driver.

Along the walk, I felt a presence following me from behind. Being trained by mercenaries has helped heighten my senses.

Being followed does not scare me anymore. I knew from the beginning that I was going to go through hardship.

I kept walking and walking and each step I took was small since I didn't want to reach the car so soon with someone following me without knowing who that person is if they are dangerous or the opposite.

Then I remember a simple trick that one of the guards told me just the other day.

I held my phone up trying to look as if I'm texting someone. The reflection of the glass was dim but it concluded the questions.

I stop walking and turned around, facing the person who has been following me for minutes.

"Do you need something Miss?" I asked as I took her appearance in mind.