~Timeline~

A/n - this chapter is kinda just a reflection on Kadie's life, and some of it will make more sense in the future.

_____________________________

Youtube:

The life of Kadie Kardashian

Hey guys! Today we're going to be going through Kadie Kardashian's life. You may have heard of Kadie Kardashian before as she's currently one if not the most famous person in the world right now. She's a multitalented woman, with fifteen oscars, twenty five Grammys, thirty Emmys and eleven Tony's just to say a few. And overall her movies and shows that's she's either acted in, directed, written or written a song for have been nominated for over five hundred awards

She also founded a fashion company when she was sixteen and named it 'H&M' that company is now worth 50 billion dollars and is operating in 35 countries, all this has led Kadie to have a net worth of 23 billion dollars.

Kadie was born in 1987 on the 18th of may, to kris Jenner and Robert Kardashian. She has three older sisters, Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian, and two younger sisters, Kylie and Kendall Jenner. She grew up in California and her life was pretty normal. She went to school and played on the basketball team, and won several awards for her school. But she said in an interview once that 'in school I didn't have a lot of friends and I wasn't well liked, I scored well in school and had really good grades, and I got bullied throughout my time in school, but I did have one friend and her name was Freya, and we were best friends and we practically lived together' but when Kadie was fourteen her best friend, Freya, tragically passed away. Kadie often dismisses this subject if it's ever brought up, and all she's said about it is it was an extremely hard time in her life.

A year later Kadie and her mother Kris got into a huge fight and kris went as far as to kick her daughter out of the house. Kadie then became homeless and lived on the streets. Once again Kadie never really mentioned this time in her life. But I've put together the rough idea of what happened through many interviews, documentaries and keeping up with the Kardashian moments.

She was living on the streets by herself for a year, and then she met a group of people, a mother and her three sons. She's never mentioned their names she said 'when I started becoming famous, they asked me to keep their names private as they wanted to live a normal life' they all lived together on the streets together for another year before Kadie was able to get a job in a fast food place, and then they were able to move into a tiny apartment together. They lived there for over a year and a half and it was there that Kadie started her fashion brand.

She said that she would wake up at six AM and work on her clothing until eight AM and then she'd go to work until eight PM, and she'd stay up until two AM working on her clothing. She started off selling her clothes in a flee markets and on the side of the road, as it got more popular, she was able to open a stall on the side of the road and as that got more attention a mall heard about it and offered to open a stall in the mall, she set up her stall every weekend and she would quickly sell out of clothes every weekend, until she was able to open a proper store in the mall. Her clothing brand exploded over night as her fashion was named as 'trendy' and 'ahead of its time' she was inspiring a new trend of fashion. And that's how H&M became as big as it is today.

Even after she became a millionaire, she still lived with the people she met on the street and they all moved into a multi million dollar mansion. But once again, when Kadie made her second billion and turned twenty one, the mother of the three boys and who she had been living with passed away, it's unknown how she died and once again Kadie was heartbroken. It's unknown what happened to her three sons, but it's theorised that Kadie became their legal guardian as she was often spotted with the three guys after their mother's passing. 

When Kadie was twenty two she started her music and acting career, releasing her first song and staring in her first movie.

But then when she was twenty three the 'Brooklyn ordeal' happened. The Brooklyn ordeal was when Adam and Benjamin Brooklyn scammed Kadie out of H&M. She stepped down as CEO, and became the business manager and then the twins scammed her percentage of the company from 75 percent down to 0.04 percent. This was a big deal and was all anyone was talking about during the time. Kadie then took the twins to court and sued them for twenty million, yikes. The court battle went on for weeks as even though the twins scammed Kadie out of her business, they did it in a way that it was hard to sue them. But in the end Kadie won the lawsuit and her percentage of the company was restored and Adam and Benjamin's percent of the company was removed.

A year later she stepped down from the company, but she still owns twenty five percent of the company and gets twenty five percent of the company's profits to this day. Leading Kadie to have a net worth of 24 billion dollars.
Making her the 9th richest woman in the world.

She stepped down from the company to pursue her acting and singing career. It's now twelve years years later and shes one of Hollywood's biggest star and one of the biggest singers in the world.
She's released three albums and stared in movies like: the silver linings playbook, American hustle, the Lego movie, playing it cool, the MCU movies as Wanda maximoff, Jurassic world, la la land, I Tonya, passenger, lady bird, Ralph breaks the internet,  frozen, jumanji, little women, avatar, mission impossible, the devil wears prada, inception and so many more

She's also recently announced that she's going to be releasing another album in December and there's a lot of hype and excitement around this album.

Thanks for watching!

________________________________

Little filer chapter!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!