Sun x Fem! Reader (VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL)

(A/N): Hi guys! :) Sorry I haven't uploaded any chapters in a while (even though the last time I did was only 4 days ago- I don't know it just feels like it's been a while.)
And this chapter is pretty late for Valentine's Day but who cares? Oh and one important thing;
I'm going to be experimental with this chapter and use different POV'S! Although it'll probably be only one or two switches...
With that out of the way,I hope you guys enjoy! :)

❀❀❀

Sun's POV:

It was 5 minutes until nap time begins and it feels like time is moving agonizingly slow. I can't wait until I get to see my sunshine! Y/N! I smiled at the thought of her and how pretty she was,she's always so kind and caring. And that's what I love about her!

I could talk about her for hours and hours if I wanted to-

My thoughts get cut off as the wall clock chimes,the little bird alerting me that it was finally time for nap time. I quickly stand up from the blue floor and look at all the children.

"Alright everyone! It's nap time!" I cheered,signaling for them to lay down on the comfortable sleeping bags I prepared for them. They all went to the sleeping bags and laid down.

I let out a sigh of content as I smiled. My head turns in the direction of a sound,a sound of doors opening to be exact. Y/N's here! She's here! Yay! I rushed toward the doors to greet her.

Y/N's POV (Your POV):

I pressed the red button next to the giant doors and waited for them to open,I was standing there awkwardly waiting for the doors. Once they finally opened,I walked through the doorway. The taps of my shoes on the smooth floor turned into a more muffled tapping as I walked on the carpet.

Before I could walk any farther I got enveloped in a bear hug by Sun. "Y/N! Y/N! You're here!" Sun cheered as he let go of me and rest his cold and metallic hands on my shoulders.

I giggled at his excitement and smiled at him,blushing. "Yeah,I'm here now." I told him,patting his arm. "And,look what I brought youuuuu!" I excitedly said,stretching out the 'u'.

"Ooh! I have a gift for you too!" Sun shouts with pure joy as I give him my present. I watch with glee as he tears it open,the smile never leaving his face. If I didn't know any better,I'd think this was christmas morning.

Sun gasps as he looks into the box "aww! Thank you!" He cheers,hugging me once again,I return the hug. I got him a cute red bow tie,glitter glue,and other arts and crafts supplies. "Put it on!" I say,gesturing to the bow tie.

He happily puts it on and I can't help but "aww" at how cute he looked! "Aww,you look so cute!" I gush,he blushes and rubs the back of his neck. "Hehe,thanks." He thanked me.

"Here! Open it!" Sun excitedly says,handing me the present. I quickly opened the box and I couldn't help but gasp.

Sun's POV:

I smiled as I watched my sunshine open her present. She gasped and took the hoodie out of the box and held it out in front of her. Her eyes were sparkling as she admired the gift I got her.

"Do you like it?" I asked her,she turned her head towards me. "Like it? I love it!" Y/N shouted and hugged me, "thank you Sun,it's wonderful." "Hehe,you're welcome sunshine." I replied,hugging her back.

I got Y/N merchandise,from the Pizzaplex specifically. It was a black hoodie with me on the front and Moon on the back of it. "Put it on!" I told her,stepping back a bit to give her some room,she happily obliged as she put it on.

It fit her perfectly! And she looks adorable in it! I blushed as I walked towards her again. "Happy Valentine's Day sunshine" I told her as I brought my face closer to hers and kissed her.

"Happy Valentine's Day Sunny" She replied,melting into the kiss.

❀❀❀