Rocket Punch!

Third Person PoV

Kiyopon opened the container and grabbed plates for the both of them to place the food.

Since Horikita's dominant hand was currently stuck in a bottle, she had to use her left hand in order to use the chopsticks.

" Itadakimasu..." they both said at the same time before digging in.

Kiyopon nommed his first bite and hummed in satisfaction. After all, he didn't get to eat his dinner when Horikita had called him over to a rather.....funny situation.

Kiyopon took a few more bites until he heard something drop on the table.

" Tch." Horikita glared at the chopsticks on the table as she slowly picked it up again

Kiyopon silently watched as she struggled to maintain her grip on the chopsticks and struggled even more to pick the food from her plate with such an awkward grip.

Plack! She lost grip again and it dropped on the table once more. Horikita groaned in frustration while Kiyopon watched in amusement.

" Why is this harder than it needs to be?!" She complained as an irk mark was threatening to appear on her head if this continued.

Horikita tried again.

Failed!

And again....

Still failed!

Once more....

And guess what? Failed again! :D

Horikita's eye twitched in irritation.

' AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH' she screamed internally.

Kiyopon decided that this was enough for now and decided to pick up some of her food with his chopsticks.

" Huh?" She looked at Kiyopon in suprise.

He directed it to her mouth but stopped since she didn't open her mouth yet. He stared at her silently.

".....Ahhh...." she opened her mouth and Kiyopon fed her the food.

She chewed slowly as she tried to ignore the warmth on her cheeks and focus on the flavor of the food.

She swallowed before speaking,

" You got better at cooking, Ayanokoji-kun." She said.

Kiyopon nodded with pride before picking up more food with his chopsticks and directing it to her mouth.

" Ahm." She accepted it again and chewed a bit faster.

Kiyopon continued to feed Horikita silently while Horikita silently accepted Kiyopon feeding her for the entire dinner.

---------------------------------------------

After they were finished eating, Kiyopon decided to head to the cafeteria to get some water in order for Horikita to use via rubbing the soap up and down till her hand gets unstuck.