Chapter 18: Nap time

. . .

'Oh, right.' L/n M/n, who was having way too much fun kicking peoples faces in, remembered why the hell he was here. He needed to protect Draken. He'd already done that but if he didnt know better, he would say that's all he needed to do. It was obvious something bigger than an ambush was going to happen, he just needed to figure out what.

His eyes scanned the surrounding brawl until he found the tall blonde. At the moment he was doing fine, knocking down enemies and dodging their attacks.

'He's doing well for someone who's been bashed on the head...'

The h/c haired boy decided to make his way over to him to act as a sort of bodyguard without him knowing as he would refuse any help or protection if he did. During this, he was also trying to identify any threat towards the Vice-captain.

After a while of searching and booting Moebius members away from Draken, he spotted a familiar face, a face he hoped to not see again, he was just so ugly who would want to see that? His e/c eyes drifted down towards his hands which were not vacant, in fact, one was occupied by a knife.

The boy sighed now knowing that it wouldn't just be a fist, or foot, fight he was getting into rather a knife fight. His opponent was Kiyomasa so he didnt have too much to worry about but the odds in anyone else's eyes weren't in his favour.

He didnt want to leave Drakens side but it would be easier to catch Kiyomasa off guard so that he wouldnt be prepared to use his weapon. Him having a knife also meant he wouldnt use just his feet, he had to disarm him and that's not something easily done with just your legs.

M/n crept towards the angry teen, he was good at appearing behind or next to people without them noticing which was good in situations like these. As he got behind him, he grabbed both his arms twisting his wrist making him drop the knife he held.

While still holding his wrists, he ignored the shouts of Kiyomasa and kicked his back earning a cracking sound.

"AGH! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU YOU BASTARD!! I'LL KILL YOU!" These shouts amused M/n as he had his face pressed into the wet ground and was now trying to be intimidating.

"How pathetic..."

He chuckled as his blank face turned into a crazed grin, "And here I thought you would be more of a challenge... guess you really are a nobody."

"SHUT THE 🚚UP!! I'LL KILL YOU!"

"Yeah? And how are you gonna do tha-?" His taunting was cut short by a blinding pain in his side. He looked to his right to see one of Kiyomasa's accomplices holding a knife to him.

He quickly swatted him away letting go off Kiyomasa who got up swinging a punch at the h/c haired boy who managed to grab his hand last minute, his other clutching his wound to help the blood not spill out.

"So you had backup?" The boy weakly questioned.

"You thought I wouldn't?" He laughed before swinging his other fist at him.

M/n narrowly dodged this as he still had the guys other fist locked in his own.

"I'm surprised you can still move around."