》1《

"Tomioka, are sure about this?" You softly asked to him as he put a muzzle into the demon girl's mouth.

"Yes, if ever he did survive in Urokodaki-sensei's training and become a demon slayer. His sister's possibility being human again would increase."

"What if my brother knew about this?" You asked again as you looked over the unconscious boy. "They won't know if we don't tell a thing so please, don't tell him yet," Tomioka said bowing his head.

You smiled softly and nod, "I will, I hope that the change will come through them," you said.

Not that long the boy woke up seeing his sister beside him. Tomioka said what he needed to do as both of you left the place.

Both of you returned, reporting your mission, lying to your brother. But since you're good at lying and Tomioka doesn't open up. Your brother didn't notice anything.

You're Ubuyashiki [Name], in behalf of being affected by Muzan' s curse you're healthy and was able to fight in the frontline. All of the curse, was inherited by the first born son, and Kagaya inherited all of it. You're just a year younger than him but the curse also affected you but just a little.

"Amane, how is he?" You asked as you felt her presence behind you. "He's doing fine, how about you?" She asked back as she sat beside you.

"I'm doing fine, seeing brother do like that makes me feel guilty. If ever I'm a son and the first born, he would have been healthy." You mumbled

"But you didn't followed, you know that girls tend to die in an accident if they're not married at the age of thirteen."

"But I didn't die, did I? I will accept death spending with the one I love. I won't do it because I need to survive. I'll carry this name Ubuyashiki till the day I die."

You felt Amane's smile beside you as you then excused your self to visit someone you got close to. "Himejima, meditating again?" You asked as you stopped by the water falls where you spot Himejima.

"Ubuyashiki?"

"I am, so how are you and your tsugoku?" You asked as he shifted his head on your position. "Shinazugawa is doing fine, besides I also let Kocho check on the poor boy," he said as he concentrated yet again in praying.

You also did your concentration into your breathing as you then felt that Himejima stood up from the falls. You opened your eyes and looked at him.

He sat next to the big stone your currently sitting and started to talk. "How's your mission with Tomioka?" He asked as you nod.

"We slay some demons but they're just normal ones and didn't have much power but they already consume countless humans who's lives cannot be returned," You said making him cry and pray ones again.

"Himejima, there is a new stall nearby do you wanna eat there?" He just nodded as both of you went into the said food stall.

"Eating is so fun," you smiled softly even though you want to celebrate even though there is nothing to be celebrated.

"You seemed to be more happier than usual," Himejima commented. You shifted your attention to him smiled widely. "I think it's because I'm with you, Himejima." You replied making him smile.

"I'm glad my company makes you feel happy," he said as you smiled wider than before. "Of course you do, everyone's company does but I enjoy yours the most," you mumbled as he put his hand to head and ruffles your hair softly.

The both of you separated ways and went to your own estate, as for you, you went straight to the Butterfly estate for your daily check up.

Even though you're strong as a hashira, you're still an Ubuyashiki.

"May I enter, Aoi?" You asked to the girl who's putting the blankets on the basket. "Ubuyashiki-sama? Of course, you can. Kanae-sama is not yet present but Shinobu-sama's inside, you can go to her office," she said as you bowed to her as a thanks.

You went to Shinobu's office and wait for her, some of the girls mentioned that she's checking up someone. You wondered the office and saw that made your eyes soften. It was you and Kanae with tsundere Shinobu and silent Kanao.

"Time sure pass so fast," you mumbled as you felt someone staring at your back. "Is it done?" You asked and looked back taking a glance to Shinobu. "Yes," she responded.

"By the way is Kanae on a mission again," you as asked as Shinobu nod.

"Yeah, that's why I'm the one checking the patient for a while, and that includes You!" She said as both of you started laughing.