The World of Fairies

Agil: Wait U/N? How are you alive?

Y/N: Well surprise, surprise it turns out I didn't die. Though I thought I did when the battle between Heathcliff and I ended with a sword impaled in my stomach.

Agil: But why didn't you say anything when Kirito came in.

Y/N: It's because of how he would react when I walk up to him saying "Hey Kirito turns out I'm not dead" you know.

Agil: True. So I guess you know about Asuna at this point right?

Y/N: Yep. And I'm going to try my best to help him from my end without him knowing that I'm still alive, though I'll probably reveal myself when you all get together when he gets her out of the game.

Agil: So I guess your off to buy the game too right? Well good luck, and I go by Andrew here.

Y/N: Y/N, nice to meet you, but to me you'll always be Tiffany.

He chuckles and gives me a thumbs up.

Andrew: Make sure you came back.

Y/N: I will. See you around.

I walked out the door and went to the nearest super market to quickly buy things for dinner and bought the game which wasn't too bad in regards to pricing. How do I have money though, thats because when I woke up I saw an envelope sitting beside me. My dads will.

----Flashback----

When the doctors did their tests and checks on me I saw an envelope addressed to me, I opened it and along with a letter came a ring. After picking up the ring I read the letter.

Dear Y/N

I know you may have many questions, and I know I won't be able to answer them. But right now I want to apologize for leaving, I knew the risks and if you are reading this then the worst has happened. I wanted to work on this project with Kayaba very much so you can have a new world to roam in and make friends so I hope you could understand. I'm leaving you with my share in the Argus Games stock and my ring. It gave me good luck and I'm sure it will help you too. Goodbye son, and keep on living for me.

-Dad

I smiled at the letter and put my dads ring on a necklace chain and put it around my neck.

----End-of-Flashback----

I grasp the ring that laid on my chest and continued walking home.

---Time-Skip---

When I got home I started getting things ready for dinner and while the oven was preheating I put the game down on my desk and took a quick shower. When I finished the oven was ready and I started preparing, which took significantly longer than cooking in SAO but where's the fun in that. I always loved cooking with my mom so much that in my spare time I took lessons myself.

---Time-Skip---

When it was done I set the table and called my mom and sister and they walked in the room.

Sakura: This smells good Y/N. What is it?

Y/N: Its a stew that I happened to have experience in making.

Mom: Well since you made dinner I'll have Sakura do the dishes tonight.

Sakura: What that's not fair.

Y/N: Hey the food is getting cold.

I said as I sat down and started eating. They both looked at each other and sat down and we started eating and talking.

---Time-Skip---

When dinner was finished and my sister and mother went to bed I was in my room staring at the game called Alfhiem Online. A world of fairies, I grabbed my nerve gear and got it set back up and loaded the game in. I put on the headset and got in bed. With that I closed my eyes and said.