Chapter 4

[A/N:Kate is Hadrian's mate,if you want Rosalie I will create another fanfic with her.]

Hadrian gave the Romanian Coven a base for them to recover,it was enough for them.Also during his journey he found out his bloodline had spread as he came across rumours of twins named Alec and Jane capable of  strong magical abilities like bad things happened to people who were unkind to the twins or their family, and good luck followed those who were friendly to them.

Hadrian was in England around 800 A.D,where in a village he met Jane and Alec they were children of an Anglo-Saxon woman named Lyra  and a Frankish soldier Mathew. He was born a few minutes after his twin sister, Jane.
The twins knew Hadrian he was kind uncle who gave them sweets,this made them like him very much.Hadrian had Intimidated the villager from doing anything to them.

Their magical talents had not taken a focused shape at that point,so bad things happened to people who were unkind to the twins or their family, and good luck followed those who were friendly to them.Aro originally planned to come for them when they are older.But fate decided to screw his plans up.

The locals were superstitious so they found the twins too frightening,but they were afraid of doing anything stop them when Hadrian was around sincr he looked like a lord.But when the Hadrian had gone,they decided they had enough. They were accused as witches and condemned to be burned at the stake.The chief instigator of all this was someone who had eyed Lyra,but she didn't like him ,when he had tried to force homself on her.Mathew her husband and beaten him up.So to take revenge he riled up the villagers.

Both Lyra and Mathew refused to allow them have their kids,but Roman used this have the people beat them up to death.

The twins were tied to stakes and lit on fire and Harry was arrived just in time,all the so called villagers collapsed on the ground unable to get up,it was like the ground was pulling them down as the one who started whole thing yelled"They are calling devils powers to curse us."

Hadrian walked without giving them a glance as he waved his hands and fire died down,the sight was enough for Harry to want the whole village burnt to the ground.The two kids had severe burns as the boy cried"I hurts so much.Please make it go away."

Hadrian held his hand put and cast healing spell as the burns were are getting the healed,the twins were surprised seeing the pain go away.The twins looked at Hadrian his eyes didn't hold any hatred or fear,instead it looked at them like he knew their pain.

Hadrian gave the twins a hug,now every emotions  hit them like a train they had lost their parents and were close to dying as both clung to Hadrian and sobbed on his shoulders.

While the lead instigator slowly got up as Jane having recognized him as the person who killed their mother glared at him unknowingly using her ability,making man scream in pain it was like in every vein of his body, covering every inch of his skin, gnawing through the marrow of every bone. It felt like he was buried in the middle of a bonfire, with the flames on every side. There wasn't a single cell in his body that wasn't blazing with the worst agony imaginable.He could barely hear himself scream.

Harry didn't stop her as he felt this was something she needed to do,after all he did take revenge on Vernon in his own way by firing him from his job making the very thing he hated a jobless bum.He made Petunia hated by the whole neighborhood by revealing her past.He wanted to do more but didn't,he did worse with some of the Death eaters who escaped some were tortured to nothing,other's killed quickly.

Harry got an idea of Jane ability,it  was pain illusion,she was able to make others feel as if they were on fire.The ability manifested this way because she wanted the people burning her to feel the same pain she felt.Alec had the opposite, sensory deprivation it was the ability to take away their senses like touch,hearing..etc.He wanted to make the pain he was feeling numb.

Jane was broken out of her concentration,when Harry put a hand on her shoulder.After she made the guy a drooling idiot,Hadrian decided take these too away,what Hardrian didn't know at the time was Aro had shown interest in Alec and his sister since they were toddlers, but decided to wait until they were old enough to turn them.When he heard about this so called incident he rushed to get them,in way he wanted to take advantage of the situation by saving them and making them indebted towards him,but when he reached with his fellow guards all he saw was a burning village.

Hadrian by taking the twins in had changed their destinies completely instead of becoming cold and heartless,they will grow up to have a some moral compass they won't jump try to save everyone,but they will have nobility streak like their brother figure.Aro was really angry at losing these twins that he went on a rampage in nearby village.But thankfully one of his informers where able to tell him about another cold one with petrification breathe.For now he calmed down,but he regretted losing two good candidates.Aro was going back as the twins where surprised by the manor where they are going to live aa Jane asked"Are we really living here?"

Hadrian nodded and replied"Yes,you will have room of your own,if you want."Both of them just nodded they were coming in terms with their parents death.