The Truth...

"I...hurt you.."

Huh.? What is he talking about?
He didn't hurt me, that moon thing did.
You tilted your head slightly and frowned. Why does he think it's his fault?

"Sun you didn't do this, there was some other animatronic that was chasing me and scratched me, not you"

Sun only looked more guilty as his gaze shifted to the floor, his permanent smile still in it's place.
You came closer to and sat down next to him, looking up at him in curiosity.

"There is something that you do not know...about me..."

He started, still looking at the ground. You waited for him to answer as you crossed your legs in front of yourself.

"When the lights turn off I become that moon creature"

Your eyes widened.
How could this be possible? How can he turn into a completely different animatronic? Why did he try to kill me then..?

Is Sun...dangerous?

You felt a bit uneasy. You trust Sun but...did he really wanna hurt you? Maybe he thought you were someone else? That still wouldn't be ok though...

"When all the lights go out I lose control of my mind and moon takes over. He is extremely dangerous...I am not entirely sure of how it works myself but he has always been there.."

So he can't control it? Well at least I know that he didn't mean to hurt me...

Sun's normal cheery and upbeat tone of his voice had been replaced with a saddened and almost scared one.

You felt sorry for him.
He never wanted to hurt you or anyone else, he just couldn't control his other side.

Letting go of the worries you once had you wrapped your arms around his metal torso and hugged him tightly.
He was somewhat surprised by your actions, expecting you to be mad or scared.

Accepting your hug he held you closely to him.

"I promise I will never hurt you again"

You smiled then let go.
Suddenly, Sun remembered the scratch on your face.

"Ah! Your scratch! I'm so sorry! Here, I will fix it!"

He then picked you up and ran over to the desk where he set you down and started going through some cabinets, looking for bandages.

Once he found them he took a cloth and wiped off the blood on your cheek, then placed a large square bandage over it.

He sighed in relief as you thanked him then took you back over to the play structure.

You were still wondering how the lights turned off in the first place.
Had there been a power outage? Whatever happened you didn't really feel like thinking about it and instead brought your attention to your friend.

He was a great friend. Even though he turned into a creepy moon guy when he's in the dark, he still did everything he could to make you happy and protect you!

"Hey y/n.."

You heard your name and looked up at Sun, who sounded serious at the moment.

"Yeah?"

"If the lights ever go off again and you can't find me, do NOT look for me. Just hide ok?"

You nodded in agreement and he seemed to relax.

The small tension lifted up and you felt yourself again.

We should do something fun now!

"Hey Sun?"

"Yes?"

"Wanna play hide and seek?"

"Sure!! You hide and I will find you!"