21. Black and White

Sofia Zanetti - POV

Sofia Zanetti - POV

I stared out the windows, as the car pulled up into a long secluded driveway. The entire property sat alone, no other houses in sight. I could see the acres of land surrounding the property as we drove in.

He lived in this big mansion alone?

It was bigger than his parents home. I looked up at the manor, it seemed to be an old build, which I liked. Stoned walls and dark windows.

The car stopped and I stepped out, my eyes gathering the splash of colour in front of me. Sports cars in every colour, from Ferrari's to McLaren's.

Men sauntered the entrance, bulky and tall, with big guns in this hand.

I followed behind Lorenzo into the house, as he began to press in something into the security system by the door before switching on the lights. A large crystal chandeliers sparkled in the foyer.

Oh my god, this place was beautiful. The floors were completely marble, white sofas and expensive art pieces filled the walls.

"This is where you will be living from now on" he said, as I followed him into what I assumed was the kitchen.

The kitchen was huge, shocker. A big open island in the middle, three fridges, one which seemed to be just for drinks.

"Your room will be the first on the right, and mine is on the left. Strict rules, you don't enter my room or my office. Also you don't leave without notifying me. If you want to go somewhere you'll tell me then either one of my men, preferably one of my cousins or I will go with you" I rolled my eyes at his orders. God I sounded like a criminal in a prison, only my prison was a million dollar property in the middle of nowhere.

I'm sure it would take days to explore the entire property.

I watched as he pulled out a bottle of bourbon, pouring it in to a crystal tumbler.

I walked over to him, taking the glass to my lips before he could. God I nearly gagged at the taste. The hard liquor burned down the throat. Why did men drink this?

"What else do I have to do? Cook and clean and suck your dick once in a while like a little sad housewife" I gasped out a laugh, a sad laugh that was. He cocked an eyebrow as I returned his empty glass, my lipgloss staining the rim.

"I have people to cook and clean, they'll be here tomorrow morning" I stilled as he leaned in. "And you're more than welcome to suck my cock anytime La mia piccola casalinga" his finger wiped over my lower lip and I pulled back.

My little housewife

God, my stomach dipped as he said those words. Why did he have such a sensual way with words?

I rolled my eyes at him, leaving him in the kitchen as I made my way up the curved stairs.

I stood at the top of the stairs, staring at the two doors, left and right.

"Shit." I muttered under my breath, which door was it again.

I went towards the right but stopped. He said left was my room right?

Also why was our rooms opposite each other. There was definitely more than ten bedrooms in this fat mansion, and he put mine right next to his.

I sighed and pulled open the door on the left. I walked into the dark bedroom, his smell wafted into my nose and I knew immediately I was in the wrong bedroom. Everything was dark inside, dark floors, bed sheets, the walls and the curtains. A few watches scattered over the bedside table, like two million dollar worth of watches right there.

I went to turn around but stopped in my steps as I was met with Lorenzo's muscular frame.

"Not even a minute and you've already broken rule number one." He said in a stone expression.

"I got mixed up" I said, pushing passed him, and into the door opposite. I turned on the switch and the lights flooded the room. My bedroom was just as big as his, only it wasn't dark rather everything was white. White glossed out furniture, white satin sheets and white walls.

We were like two sides of a coin.

Black and white. Hot and cold.

I stepped into the connected closet and my face lit up. All my clothes were stored perfectly just like they were at home. But one thing caught my eye, all my handbags and heels were all organised in a separate wall. All colour coordinated.

Oh my god this was perfect.

I liked how much this room reminded me of my bedroom back home, only difference was that I was alone here in Long Island, without my family.

Now that I think of it, I don't think this house is anywhere in Long Island...I'd have to check somehow.

I sighed, throwing myself back onto the bed.

My new life begins...

🖤

Shorter chapter but the next chapter is going to be pretty long :)))

Please remember to vote and comment x