Chapter 5

Sometimes when I write I'm like... am I... a pervert?

LMAOOOOOOO🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪 somebody get me off this app 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What should the next story be about??

WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD
.
.
.
.
.

| Chapter Five |

🔴Kiyoshi🔴

Esme stirred slightly in her sleep, I pulled her closer and rubbed her back. I took a good look at her face, poor thing. Her eyes were a little swollen and nose slightly red. I had every intention to be gentle with her. But she brought out my rough side. It was cute seeing her take charge but looked even better as she cried out for me. I got to touch and taste every bit of her. Even now as she sleeps I can't wait to have her again. To kiss those luscious lips again, to hear her beg and moan for me. If I'm not careful I might actually think she's mine. Then I heard a knock on the door and slowly got out of bed.

"K-Kiyoshi?" Her voice cracked and she got up, pulling the blanket up to her chest.

"Just checking the door, lay back down." She tried to say something else was barely any words came out. I smiled and headed to the door. It was one of my men.

"Boss, young master Aito is looking for you." I sucked my teeth, well this is what happens when you take in a kid.

"We'll be down soon." I closed the door and headed back to the bed, Esme was slipping her dress back on.

"Aito is okay?" She asked, voice horse.

"Just looking for me. Once dressed I can take you home." I said grabbing my clothes then she cursed.

"My car is still in the city."

• Esme•

School felt like it was going on forever, the kids found my voice to be funny. Like I sounded like a monster they said. That's not cute! After getting home this morning I actually had time to get ready to start my day. Kiyoshi even gave me the sweetest goodbye kiss. Man I could swoon over that man any day and was.

"Esme sensei, here." Aito passed me some candy and I smiled.

"Thank you." I put the candy in my pocket, my throat did not need that. My hot cup of tea is doing that already. We walked out the doors to see every leaving and heading home, Kiyoshi was on the phone by his car and I couldn't help but pout.