- 4 -

But soon, he found that there was no way.

When the man with the lower rank leaned over, he seemed to still have the strength to concentrate some mental energy.

But after Nagisa Jing, who had a higher military rank, came over, his mental power that he had desperately concentrated was-all suppressed!

The strength of the mental power suppression lock ring seemed to have increased more than ten times and a hundred times.

His body, which had been deprived of the source of mental power, was overwhelmed, and his struggling wrists could only ooze blood beads in vain.

This man named Nagisa Jing's mental power is equally powerful to the extent that it is terrifying.

If his spiritual power source is still there, he can definitely kill all these people and escape.——

But there is no such thing as if. He clearly remembered how his spiritual power source was crushed.

Jing's face was expressionless, he leaned down and approached him.

——Are you going to die? ——

Or do you continue to survive, be taken back, and continue to be crushed like a bug? The two slaves next to him couldn't help trembling because of Nagisa Jing's proximity.

They are all a group of people whose spiritual power has been taken away.

When they see Nagisa Jing, who is above the generals in spiritual power, they will instinctively fear just as a rabbit sees a tiger, and they will scream in a low voice like a rabbit being skinned alive.

Scream.

Soon because of fear, they were kicked by the warden next to them, and they could only swallow the whimper and swallow it back into their throats.

But Jin Zhao didn't move or make any sound. He watched as the man leaned out at him-perhaps to kick any part of his body cruelly, or catch him and throw him to the ground, as if throwing a useless weapon or a terrifying monster.

From birth to the present, everyone has treated him like this, without exception.

He closed his only remaining eye and waited patiently for the hand to attack him. He would use his last strength to make a final fight.

But when he was so desperate that he planned to die together, his dry and peeling hand was suddenly held by something warm.

That thing was not the blunt instrument he had imagined, but the soft touch of the skin-it was a hand. .

That hand held his dilapidated hand. Jin Zhao suddenly became stiff. Immediately afterwards, the man helped him and stood up.

He was helped to stand up. Instead of being crushed under the soles of people's feet with different numbers of stinking shoes, they are like bedbugs who can't get out.

Suffering is like garbage falling from the sky, in a steady stream, never stopping for a moment, smashing him to the point where corpses are scattered all over the field.

No one will save him. No one will sympathize with him. Because he is a monster. ——

However, now he, a monster, is gently helped up. The owner of that hand had gloomy eyebrows, and with light brown eyes hanging down, with carelessness, he gently wiped off the shoe print that was crushed by US on the back of his hand.