Chapter 22

It's been a couple days and I been texting Monster a few times but no response. I was kinda annoyed at this situation. I called his phone and it started ringing.

Hello! A female voice sang sounds like the same from last time.

Hey I was calling to see if Monster was out of jail yet?

Who is this? You keep calling and texting my man phone? What you fuckin him or something?

If I was yo ass wouldn't be answering his phone. He out of jail or what?

No! He ain't stop calling him before I block yo number and you'll never know when he gets out of jail.

Girl who the fuck is you? He clearly must of ain't told you who I was while you being such a dumb ass bitch! This gotta be his bum ass baby mama.

Yup I'm pregnant with his baby currently! And we damn sure is one happy family! Stop calling my man phone Hoe! She yelled hanging up. I tried to call back and the phone went straight to voicemail.
I was so pissed off. This nigga couldn't say shit to me ever again.

What's wrong? Eyonna asked me as I came and sat at the island while she was cooking.

Girl! Why the fuck I just tried calling Monster again and some bitch answered the phone.

What?

Yeah this the same bitch from last week! Fuck all that though did this bitch not say she was pregnant by him than hung up on me!

Never!!!!

If I'm lying I'm flying I'm pissed!

What if she lying though? I don't think Monster would of gotten another girl pregnant before getting you pregnant. She said laughing.

I don't know niggas is unpredictable now a days.

Yeah right that boy is in love with you literally! I wish somebody looked at me the way he looks at you. He loves you to death. Ain't no man that's in love gone be doing any and everything for a baby that damn sure ain't his.

She has his phone that's his life.

He probably gave it to her to hold when he got locked up hence the reason she only answers it and not text back on it cause she don't know the password.

Fuck that! He can't say shit else to me!

Just hear his side when he get out I'm sure he gone try to contact you.

What if he don't?

I'm sure he's thinking about you just as much as your thinking about him!

I rolled my eyes and sat back with my arms crossed my chest. I wanted to fly to New York and beat his ass. I'm so mad I don't know nun of his home boys numbers I'd be calling everybody around to see what's really up.

Eyonna brought me my food and we ate watching tv and laughing. It felt so good to have somebody to be around 24/7. She was clean and neat. She didn't mind helping around the house and she gave me money towards next months rent. The rent was already paid but I told her to keep it. She was trying and that's all that mattered. You don't find many people like this in the world. I could tell me and Eyonna was gonna have a sister hood rather than just a friendship.