~Wyoming part I~

Thursday, 21st of November 2019

We stoped to pick Khloe up too, and she came out with a handful of cowboy hats and gave them out to me and Kim. I could tell she's already started drinking.

"I'm really excited for this trip" Kim said as we pulled into the private airport

"Yeah, I think it's going to be so relaxing and calming and just peaceful" Khloe said

"It'll be nice to take a break" I said

The car stopped on the tarmac right beside the stairs up into the private plane. We didn't have to worry about bags as by the time we got out of the car, people had already started taking them from the trunk and loading them onto the plane.

"Howdy!" Me and Khloe said to mum as we got into the plane. This is mums plane and it's really nice with leather, cream couches and chairs and a wooden gloss on the walls at the front and back.

"Today is the day we all leave for Wyoming, and I'm super excited because I've got some amazing things planned and I think the girls are really going to enjoy it and God knows we need it, especially Kadie, I've designed most of the activities around the things she like and I hope it will be a nice break for her before she has to go back to the madness that is her life. This is going to be breath of fresh air. Literally" kris said to the cameras

"Wait, Kourtneys on a plane all by herself?" Khloe said. we all sat down. I sat down across from Khloe, and Kim and mum sat across from each other beside us. Along with a small camera crew filming on the couches behind the arm chairs. These arm chairs are my favourite part of mums plane, their so comfortable and perfect for long journeys, I loved them so much that I had chairs exactly like these fitted for my plane.

"What?" Mum said

"Kourts on her own plane, but we - cause kylie cancelled last minute, and we got two planes because of Kylie but she cancelled"

"Stop, we all could have fit?" I said

"We all could have fit" Khloe repeated

"Nobody want to be on a plane packed to the brim with Kourtney and all the kids" mum said, immediately lowering the vibe

Me and Khloe made eye contact and shared a look that said 'let's ignore it and hope it doesn't come up later'

"I don't want us to get in a bad mood already" Khloe said to the cameras "but one sister has fallen. Kylie's not coming and she cancelled this morning and Scots also not coming on the trip. I just don't understand what kind of" she broke off giggle "this didn't work out the way we all thought it would, but we're here and we're going to make the best of it"