- 5 -

The pain and sound in his head suddenly disappeared.

Rong Wan: Fuck! After acting in so many dramas, it was really the first time I played a young perverted admiral.

It was really delicious. But after such a toss, Rong Wan also figured out the loopholes in the rules a little bit.

The rules' judgment on whether he is separated from Nagisa Jing is only based on his face, eyes, and attitude.

As long as he keeps imitating Nagisa Jing, there will basically be no big problem.

This can't be easier for an actor like him. However, the rules do not seem to have much restrictions on his behavior.

After all, Zhu Jing was originally an unpredictable and very perverted person, no matter what he did, it was not unusual.

In this way, you only need to take advantage of loopholes in the rules. Rong Wan refocused his attention on the protagonist.

In the original text, the scene where the protagonist was taken out of the prison by General Zhu Jing was only taken in one stroke, but what fell in front of Rong Wan's eyes was shocking.

He seemed to have suffered hundreds of capital punishments, with heavy shackles on his hands and mouth, and there was a hole in his right eye, with only a white bone eye socket and no eyeballs.

He knelt silently and coldly by the door of the car, looking like a cold weapon without self-awareness abandoned in the corner.

Rong Wan glanced at the soft cushion under his buttocks, and then at the hard iron sheet under the protagonist's blood-soaked knees.

His face was cold and expressionless, but his heart was full of guilt. He couldn't stand kneeling for more than ten minutes while acting, and asked his assistant to bind a thick bandage on his knee.

But what about the protagonist? The flesh and blood on his body was completely real, and even the smell of blood penetrated into the tip of Rong Wan's nose.

Rong Wan couldn't imagine that when the more than 800,000 words of torture he had read had all become reality.……

And this cold look fell on the protagonist's eyes, and it turned into this uncertain general who was dissatisfied with him, maybe he would step on his face fiercely in the next second.——

There was still a little residual temperature of the general on his broken fingertips, a temperature that a monster like him had never expected.

But he would not be stupid enough to think that the general brought him back to be kind to himself.

Monsters like him have never been treated well, and they don't deserve to be treated well. Those are unrealistic delusions.

He had made this clear a long time ago. Maybe it's just for alternative torture? So, when the general suddenly stood up and approached him, Jin Zhao hung his head, but his whole body was tense and alert like a skinned beast.

He wanted to struggle, but the mental power he had desperately condensed leaked out from his wind-broken chest and hands and feet.

People without a source of mental power were like trapped beasts in cages that could only be manipulated by others.

A sense of despair jumped to his chest, he clenched his fist to the side, his one eye was faintly red.——