Chapter 51

As we all make our way to the office behind the headteacher I look over to Ana

She has a huge smirk on her face however I can tell she is slightly worried about something.

I am so dead when we get home.

"Why would you punch her?" I whisper to Ana as she smiles at me looking back forward.

"We Are so dead, let's just hope Giovanni and Angelo will go easy on us." I voice to Andrea as he hums in agreement.

We get to the office and sit in the waiting room as the Ava girl walks into the office with tears in her eyes.

She has always tried getting with one of us as we are kind of popular and she wants to be popular too.

Alessio has told her plenty of times to go away but she never listens so she definitely deserves it.

"That was amazing Ana!" Enzo cheered happily not remembering the consequences for getting in a fight.

Especially when we all just sat and watch her beat Ava up.

"That was not amazing you better find a good excuse before Angelo hears about this." I inform her as she rolls her eyes at me. 

"Don't worry he would never say anything to me." She smirks confidently leaning her elbows on her knees.

I hope he tells her of just so I can laugh at how confident she was.

"You sound way too confident." Andrea states knowing by her even being the favourite she was still going to be in trouble.

Obviously, he would know as he was the favourite before she came.

Angelo hates when the headteacher must interrupt him while he is working just to pick us up.

Ava walks out as she turns to Ana and giving her a dirty look and she sits opposite us crossing her legs over one another.

"Liliana Romano, please step into my office." The headteacher calls out as she gets up from in between Enzo and Carlo.

We all stay sitting as we wait another 10 minutes in silence before she finally exits from the office with the headteacher right behind her.

He calls us all back into the office along with Ava.

"So the story I have just received are something completely different to what I was told by Ava." He states as we scrunch our eyebrows in confusion.

"Liliana you are being expelled for 1 week and you will apologise to Ava." The headteacher states as we all jump up in protest knowing fully well Ava started this.

"That is not fair she hasn't done anything. She literally has a red mark on her face!" I declares taking a step closer to the stupid headteacher.

A flash of fear goes across his eyes as he sees how annoyed I am.