whats happening? (smut?)

goodbye im so crying after this btw i have school tomorrow so i might not post alot of chapters cuz of homework n stuff😭😭😭

ayato POV:
___________________________________________

once i was finished talking with thoma i started thinking about him all night i couldn't help it. i had to try my best to sleep so i did sleep but i did dream of something weird. like really weird? i was technically making out w thoma? soon as i woke i kinda felt disappointed that i woke up i wanted to feel his body (😭💀) and stuff but its too early ugghhh!! i cant help it, i kept on thinking if i should make out with him later so i agreed with myself i decided to surprise him with that i took a bath and changed myself i was ready to get my clothes wet. (🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️😥)

(SMUT PART😥😥😥😡😡)
i held thoma wrist and we went behind the wall and kissed him on the lips (WTFM? ₱! #😭😭) and i slid in my tongue into his mouth (crying rn..)
thoma was surprised and blushed
he stopped the kiss and then suddenly (yk the saliva thing i dont wanna type it 🏃🏻‍♂️💀)
i took off thoma shirt and jacket and kissed him again

(OK BUT LIKE YALL KNOW LUBES?? OR SOMETHING IDK IF THEY NEED IT OR NOT JUST TELL ME  😭😭😴😴😴)

i took off his pants and his underwear (🤬🤬🤬)
also did the same to my clothes but removed my pants and my underwear only i put my pp into his butt he suddenly lead out a small moan (istg.) i already blushed and stuff whatever we both heard foot steps i didnt care but thoma was worried
"ayato p-please we can do this later! m-my lady needs me.."
thoma said quietly (🙈💩🙉🙊)
"so? don't worry she'll need help later."
i said.

SMUT ENDED😭😭

when we finished ofc thoma helped us but he even wouldnt dare to look at me

thoma POV
___________________________________________

what happened earlier? why did ayato randomly made out with me? was he horny? i dont wanna know. so i didn't tell miss kamisato and just continued cleaning once ayato smirked at me i looked away so i wont i wont even try to remember what happened earlier. of course that even wouldn't work! I still kept on thinking about but i was able to sleep.

note
wtf?? like i feel so cringe making this
HELPP??? LEAVE ME ALONE.