Practice

It was nearly 6pm. Marinette was still not home yet. They had to go to practice with the young Justice team. Since they had to reach there at 6 he called Marinette.

"Where are you Marinette? We have to go for practice...... I'm ready just waiting for you. Get here right now..... Yes yes come fast." Adrien spoke on the phone.

Exactly after 5 mins, Marinette entered through the portal.

Adrien asked, "What took you so long? Usually, you would be here in a minute. What happened?"

Mari said, "Chill Adrien. Nothing much happened. I had went there with Alix and gave all the recordings to the Waynes. Did you know they never actually stopped the plan of taking down Lila? They were just continuing without us, you know because of the threat. They were about to tell me of their plan to stop..... Shit I'm rambling. Sorry. So i just dropped Alix at her room and came back here. That's why it took so long."

Adrien just chuckled at Mari's rambling, glad to know nothing was wrong.

Adrien then dragged Mari to the dining room while saying, "I know you are hungry. Not eat before training so that you don't faint there. I can hear your stomach rumble from the Waynes."

Mari nodded sheepishly not expecting to be caught. She soon ate everything on the plate given by Adrien while talking about what happened at the Waynes.

After finishing her food, Mari went to Chloe's room to talk about what happened at the Wayne's Manor today when suddenly Marinette realized something. She told Chloe to follow her to living room where Adrien was sitting. She said, "Hey Adrien, Please call Luka. I have something to tell to all of you."

After Luka picked up the call, Marinette kept on speaker and said, "Hey Luka you are on speaker. Can you please get Kagami? I need to speak to all of you."

Luka said, " Sure Mari. Just a second."

After a moment, Kagami spoke, "Yes Marinette. What's the matter? We are on speaker on the back of the cafe. No one is listening."

"Okay so I wanted to tell you Something. I don't know if you are okay or not but I wanted to do it. If you are not okay with it, I don't mind. I will take it back. You know what, I think it was a bad idea, now I think about it. Never mind I am gonna go and-"

Kagami faked cleared her throat and said, "You are rambling Mari-hime."

Marinette also saw that Adrien and Chloe were looking at her with a deadpanned face.

She chuckled nervously and said, "okay sorry. I just wanted to say I gave Alix the bunny miraculous. She will now be Bunnix."

Different variations of "what" were heard. Mari asked, "I shouldn't have given it to her if you don't like it. I will take it back. Nothing is as important as our frie-"

Chloe stopped her and said, "We don't mind, Mari. We all knew you were going to give her sooner or later. In fact we even bet on it when you would give her the miraculous. So, I win!! You all owe me $10 each. Hand it to me now Adrien. Luka you and Kagami give it to me as soon as you come home."

"Yeah yeah Chloe we will." Kagami muttered.

Adrien while giving Chloe $10 said to Marinette, "Couldn't you wait until a week. I would have won then. You hurt me princess. "

Mari just laughed happily. Adrien just mocked glared at her but marinette paid him no attention.

Suddenly Adrien declared, "Let's go Mari. We will be late otherwise. Transform now."

Mari nodded and they both transformed. Suddenly Kagami said through the phone, "If nothing else is to be said, can we go, many customers are there in the cafe."

"Sorry Kagami forgot. Sure. Bye luka. Bye kagami. Bye chlo."

After bidding them goodbye, Ladybug and chat noir went to the part of living room where they can't see Chloe and opened the portal to the Mount Justice to train with the Young Justice members.

Today Black Canary was training them. She had given each member a task to do depending on their powers. Kid Flash and Impulse were running while jumping upon hurdles, Red Arrow and Artemis was practicing shooting on Moving targets, etc. Ladybug and Chat noir were fighting without powers, improving their motor skills. After the intense training, they took a break in between. After the break, they were fighting each other one on one without powers. After Black Canary gave them the signal that they can leave, Ladybug and Chat noir nodded and opened the portal to their home.

Jagged and Penny were waiting for them to have their dinner with them.
As soon as they entered, they sat for dinner and everyone talked about their day when someone ~a kid~ entered, actually barged through the door and asked, "Where am I? Who are you?" He had a baseball bat in his hand.

_____________

Next part on Tuesday!! 💙💙