Chapter 19

Timi accompanied Moyo to her home, fully aware of the implications of her invitation. He understood that he needed to summon his courage and face the situation head-on if he intended to proceed.

Timi contemplated the idea of picturing Moyo as Jason, hoping it would alleviate his apprehension. But, he quickly dismissed the thought, realizing that it wouldn't contribute positively to his desire to be straight.

Moyo had no knowledge of Tope's whereabouts, nor did she have any concern. The absence of her sister seemed to work in their favor, and even her father was not present.

Moyo began to undress in front of Timi in her room, leaving him uncertain about how to proceed. He remained seated, observing her actions, unsure of what his next move should be.

Moyo inched closer to Timi, standing tall in front of him seated on the bed, he then abruptly rose to his feet, leaving Moyo feeling a bit bewildered, Timi initiated a kiss, and Moyo felt a surge of excitement. But she noticed that Timi didn't seem aroused even as he touched her breasts.

Timi silently yearned for arousal to kick in, desperately hoping for a surge of desire. Moyo gently tugged him towards the bed, they continued their passionate kissing. Timi's intentions remained limited, as he had no intention of progressing further. Moyo attempted to position herself on top, but Timi subtly resisted, engaging in a subtle struggle to assert his desire to be submissive without explicitly communicating it to her.

Moyo abruptly ceased their kissing and stole a fleeting glimpse at Timi's arousal, only to find that he remained flaccid. Timi, puzzled by the sudden interruption, inquired about the reason behind it. Moyo, crafting a false pretext, claimed that the imminent arrival of her father or Tope served as the cause for her abrupt halt.

At a quaint restaurant nestled on the adjacent street, just a stone's throw away from Stephanie's residence, Stephanie and Beamer sat opposite each other. The ambiance of the eatery exuded a cozy and inviting atmosphere, with warm lighting and comfortable seating arrangements.

Stephanie, sporting a vibrant pink BTS merch shirt, effortlessly exuded her adoration for the K-pop group. Her outfit was completed by a pair of sleek skinny blue jeans and crisp white sneakers. Her long braids were elegantly styled into a ponytail, allowing her silver butterfly necklace to shimmer delicately around her neck, adding a touch of sparkle to her ensemble.

On the other hand, Beamer exuded his own unique sense of style, clad in a white top elegantly layered with a black jean jacket. His choice of black denim trousers complemented his overall look, creating a tasteful and fashionable appearance. His fingers were adorned with three meticulously chosen rings, each situated strategically across his digits, except for his ring and thumb. Although he had brought along a pair of shades, they remained untouched on the table, as Stephanie had playfully requested him not to wear them, allowing his captivating gaze to shine through.

Together, they enjoyed the company of one another amidst the inviting atmosphere of the restaurant, their attire reflecting their individual personalities and adding to the delightful scene.

Beamer and Stephanie placed their orders at the restaurant, with Stephanie choosing to have the same dish as Beamer. As they waited for their food to arrive at their table, impatience started to creep in. Minutes turned into what felt like an eternity, and their hunger grew more pronounced.

Feeling restless, Beamer decided to take matters into his own hands. He rose from his seat and headed towards the counter, determined to find out the reason for the delay. As he approached, he noticed the plates of food lined up on the counter, ready to be served.

A sense of realization hit Beamer as he discovered that their meals had been prepared and were waiting for them all along. The frustration they had felt was due to a miscommunication or oversight. It seemed that they were expected to retrieve their orders themselves, despite the customary expectation of table service.