Chapter 35 - Bleo

~ Belle's Pov : January 15th~

VOTE. NOW.

"Okay so we should be home by eleven, twelve at the latest." I ushered Tom and Lily out the door, making sure they don't worry too much. "Go go, you don't wanna be late and lose your reservation."

"Fine." Tom kisses her cheek and they walk out to their car. "It took them way too long to leave." I scowl and Leo and take Ben from his arms. "It's her first time leaving the baby alone with someone, I'd be nervous too." He sighs and I follow him into the living room, watching as he turns on the Tv.

"Would you ever want kids?" I ask and he stays silent for a second, trying to think. "I guess, maybe. I don't necessarily want them right now but maybe in the future..." I didn't want kids, ever. Maybe it was the thought of having a baby in front of Beth, knowing she couldn't, or maybe it was my own mother reflecting on me.

But kids were a no for me. "If I said I didn't want kids, like ever. Would you uhm... would that change things for you? I mean I know we are very early in this relationship and everything b-" Leo presses a finger to my lips as I rock baby Ben from side to side.

"I would say that Karen and Theo are all we will ever need, if that's what you want." He gets me like no one else ever has. "I'll put Ben to bed and you turn on Taken. I brought the movie so we could watch it." He takes Ben from my arms again and I hear him baby talking Ben as he goes upstairs.

He remembered to bring our movie. He remembered.

I slot the movie into the DvD player and position myself on the couch, taking up most of the space. I hear him come downstairs a couple minutes later and he eyes me up. "You sure made yourself comfy, didn't you?" I simply smile back as he lifts my legs and sits under them, putting mine across his.

And so we sit, we sit and we watch our movie. The movie that we bonded over, I remember the first time we watched it, I had finally met Karen and she was lounging on my lap while Leo was sleeping on a separate couch to me.

Now look at us, same couch, same movie, six months later. And of course, Leo falls asleep halfway through the movie, just like last time. Yet one difference, this time, his head is on my tits, because he just cant help himself.

————

"Oh please I did not fall first! You were whipped from our first encounter." He throws his head back laughing. "If you think I was whipped from your nervous counting and our uncomfortable conversation, then you are totally correct." Ha.

"I fucking knew it. Actually, my favorite part was when you picked me up for the charity and I came out looking, stunning by the way and-" He groans, cutting me off. "Please don't, I was just..."

"Flabbergasted?" He chuckles and twirls a piece of my hair round his finger. "How could I not be, you came out in that red dress thingy and I couldn't bring myself to say anything that wouldn't sound totally obsessive and insane. So I stood there..."

"Flabbergasted?" I repeat for him and he reluctantly nods. "Yes Robinson, I was 'flabbergasted'." He folds so easily for me. "You know I'd do it all over again just to put that pretty smile on your face."

The corner of my lips tip up involuntarily, I love getting compliments on my smile. It stays silent before I remember something that is beyond funny. "Do you remember our rules?" His eyes widen as soon as I say it.

"Oh shit I totally forgot about those, we broke all five of them, exaggeration on the fifth one." I sigh and pull the blanket up to my shoulders. "Yes, Leo Maxwell, I am unfortunately, irretrievably in love with you. One of my many, many flaws."