Chapter 34 - epiphany

Belle's Pov (VOTE)

If ur going to invalidate anyones trauma get the fuck out of my story and don't come back, because we don't do that here. Goodnight x sincerely ella + morgan

CLICK ON THE SCREEN AND THEN CLICK THE BOTTOM LEFT ORMAGE STAR TO VOTE.

"I cant believe we just fucked in a club bathroom." Leo shrugs and buttons up his shirt, struggling on the top one. "Here, let me." I swat his hands away and button it for him.

"You need to fix this." He grabs my dress strap, current hanging off my should and pulls it up. "Okay? Ready to go watch the big ball drop?" I ask and realize my mistake instantly, raising my eyes to his. He smiles and I pull him in for one more kiss before slipping out of the bathroom.

Hoping and pleading that no one sees me. Unfortunately for me, the line for the bathroom is leading down the hall. "Uhm. There is still... someone in there." I say quietly to the person next in the queue, waving vaguely at the door.

The girl cringed and nodded in understanding. "Belle! David said you two were arguing in there, what's wrong? Is everything okay?" What?

"What?" Beth pulled me back towards our table and remained confused. "He said there was a lot of loud noises and like, muffled talking- Oh wait, oh. my g-" I lightly pinch her arm, making sure she keeps her mouth shut.

"Belle! A club bathroom?" Because Beth is Beth, she scowls like a very disappointed mother, but then she just looks instantly jealous. "Fuck, I wish I was having sex." Oli chokes on his drink as we sit down.

I'm guessing he just heard what we said... whoops. "Okay so uhm, fireworks?" Julia suggests and we pay for the tab, going outside once Leo comes back to the table.

~~~~~~~

"3, 2, 1!" Cheers spread throughout the crowd as I pull Leo in and kiss him like no one is watching, which I suppose is true... Other then Julia, Oli, Beth and David. Yeah... I'm not even kidding.

"Oh you guys are the worst." Julia says and I laugh, to which they simply groan as I continue to kiss my boyfriend, making sure they are as jealous as humanly possible. I lean backwards and turn to them, flipping the group off. Sorry, but not sorry.

Listen, don't hate the player, hate the game.

The fireworks blare off in the distance as we push through the crowds, trying to make it back to our car before everyone went home. "I ordered us a limo, y'know last night and everything in New York!" Oli shouts over the music and my mood only gets better.

Im happy, Im so very happy. Overjoyed with happiness practically.

We eventually find it and filter in, though a little bit squished we make it work and pour some champagne, blasting a song by Chase Atlantic. "Our final toast of the night, to Beth and her new leadership in cheerleading." I raise my glass as Beth smiles and squeezes my hand.

Once. She did it one time. Not three, once. Once. Just once. Everything is fine. I'm fine. I'll be fine.

"And to my brothers scholarship scholarship, to Julia's newfound freedom after her boyfriend came out, to David's... uhm." Julia glared at me as David raised his own glass. "And to my... awesomeness, thank you Belle. How very sweet of you, and to Belle and Leo, for not being in denial anymore." Ass.

I glare back at him and he grins, clinking his glass with Oli's. "No truly though, I cant believe that I actually fell for your little fake relationship act." Julia says when Leo and I glance at each other, he just simply smiles at me. "It's hard to suspect a lie when there isn't one." I respond and David instantly looks confused, trying to process what I said.