Shooting Star Pt. 3 (SS x Muggle from our world! reader)

Introduction:
Severus Snape brings Y/N Y/L/N to Hogwarts where she meets Dumbledore and McGonagall. The Potions Master will regret that as his colleagues turn out to have a bet.

PS: This is a request from Akira06AGL here on Wattpad. Thank you for your request!

Word count: 1.4k

Published: 2/22/2022
———————————————

It's been a week since Snape last saw Y/N Y/L/N. He did as he promised - he went to watch her performance the very next day.

Of course, he disguised himself so no one could recognise him as Severus Snape from the Harry Potter series. He has no idea what would have happened if people knew who he was.

He simply wore black Muggle clothing, had his hair up in a small ponytail and wore sunglasses. It seemed to be enough as no one recognised him.

During the performance, Snape was absolutely amazed by her singing voice, just like he was the day before when he went to Y/N's home where she and her friends were practising.

Once the performance was done, everybody clapped - even the Potions Master.

He went to congratulate her, telling her how excellent the performance was. The young woman blushed which amused Snape quite a bit.

He also smirked when she accidentally admitted how good-looking he was in his disguise.

Who would have thought that her cheeks could turn any redder?

He offered that he could take her to Hogwarts the week after. She gladly accepted. In fact, she was so excited that she threw her arms around him.

He merely chuckled at her, slowly hugging her back as no one he knew saw it.

Fast forward, Snape is getting ready to apparate to her apartment. He's in his private chambers, making sure that he's looking decent.

He washed his hair this morning just for her.

Now that the Dark Lord is gone and he's no longer stressed, he has actually started to somewhat take care of himself.

However, he still does have stressed days as the Potions Master... Teaching dunderheads is his least favourite time of the day.

Once he's ready, he finally apparates. As he walks towards her room, he hears humming. When he peeks inside the room as the door is open, he sees Y/N brushing her hair before braiding it.

He can't help but think how beautiful she looks - she's wearing a green dress and a black cardigan.

When she notices him through the mirror, she smiles.

"Oh, hi, Mr. Snape" she says as she greets him, turning around to face him.

Snape chuckles as he approaches her. "Hello. Well, considering that we kissed the last time I was here, I think first names are in order. However, not in front of others" he warns.

He can already see Dumbledore and McGonagall's teasing faces...

The young woman giggles before nodding. "I understand... Severus" she says, his name sounding like honey once it leaves her lips.

"Good. By the way, you look... stunning, Y/N" he confesses.

She blushes at his words. "T-thank you" she shyly says.

He stretches out his hand for her to grab. Once she does so, he apparates them to Hogsmeade.

They walk towards the castle for a while as they talk. Snape tries not to show how nervous he is.