- 10 -

With such a smile, his left brain and temple immediately tingled.

Fuck. Rong Wan quickly narrowed his face, switched to a cold expression, and stood up abruptly like a gloomy psychopath.

“And this, you also heard the doctor's words, eat it. "

Rong Wan opened the medicine box and handed over a lozenges. The vigilance in the protagonist's eyes was still not dissipated.

He held it in the palm of his hand for a long, long time. When he wanted to stuff it directly into his mouth, he picked up the medicine and ate it. ——

Is this finally letting go of part of his guard against him? Rong Wan thought proudly, he really has no ability. 1.

No matter where you go, you can keep your job! Just when he wanted to open the drawer and handed the silver mask to the protagonist-the protagonist's eyes were still unable to be restored.

It would take a while for him to find a suitable eye and cure him. So during this period, Rong Wan hopes that through a cool mask, he can make him feel that he is not alien.

The door of the room was suddenly tapped twice. A clear and magnetic voice outside the door smiled slightly, and said, "Jing, can I go in? I heard that you got another slave back from the prison. Why, did you give it to me?”

Hearing this voice, Rong Wan let out a chuckle. This sentence is simply the original sentence that appeared in the original text, and it made him guess who it was all at once!

The name of the person outside the door is Lu Sujun. He is also from the upper class.

He now serves as the leader of the guards in the royal family. He grew up with Admiral Jing. The relationship can be said to be very good.

The original text clearly stated that he had some kind of vague and unspeakable thoughts about Admiral  Jing, but as for Jing, because of his perverted personality, he didn't know if he had the same thoughts about Lu Sujun.

The only thing I know is that Jing is extremely cruel and cruel to others, including his subordinates. Only for this bamboo horse who grew up together since childhood, there will be a bit of tenderness.

For him, Lu Sujun is different. In the original text, a few days after he brought the protagonist back, he gave the protagonist to Lu Sujun.——

But Lu Sujun is still a normal person, not as perverted as he is. He locked up the protagonist for a few days. The protagonist was always trying to escape, like an untamed beast.

He found it boring, so he returned the protagonist to Admiral Zhu Jing. And now…… After hearing Lu Sujun's words, the protagonist raised his head abruptly, and shock and disappointment filled his dark and bottomless eyes-if you look closely, you will find that there is no anger.

Because he had experienced enough things about being betrayed, abandoned, and left behind, his heart was like a place of death that could not produce fire, and he would no longer feel angry. ——

The admiral's so-called kindness turned out to be just to give him to others.

At the same time, Lu Sujun opened the door curiously without hearing the response from inside.

Before going upstairs, Lu Sujun heard the whispered discussions of the subordinates in Jing's mansion.

It is said that the slave brought back by the admiral this time is extraordinary.