Chapter 23

Okay so I put everything in there for him! I even pumped extra milk! I explained as I walked to the door holding my baby. I did not wanna let him go!

Queen! This is not my first child! Now you need to
Hurry up before your late!

Okay, okay! Thank you Mrs Jackson. So much!

It's no problem hunny! We'll meet you at your house later around 6:30-7pm that way you get home from school do your homework cook dinner and get ready for the next day!

Okay I will text you as soon as I get home!

Girl bye! She said pushing me more to the door. I kissed my baby than placed him in her arms.
Today was my first day back at school since having him. I was so nervous. I really didn't wanna be away from him yet. I was a wreck.
Mrs Jackson agreed to watch him Monday through Friday. I had to bring him to her in the morning and she'll bring him home in the afternoon. I was happy as hell I was getting to finish up these last few months I had left than I was on my way to New York for college.
I had a whole plan in motion and I was gone make sure I executed it.

I pulled into the parking lot and everything felt different from this moment. I missed a couple weeks and I can just imagine the roomers that Halo already started by now about me and Micah.

Heyyy girl congrats on the baby!  A girl smiled walking past me.

Thank you! I mentioned as I walked to my locker. On my locker was a bunch of congratulation cards and baby boy teddy bears. This was the sweetest thing ever. I smiled as I took them down. I know this was allllllll Alex! I missed her. She was sick so she haven't been able to come see the baby but I did send her lots of pictures though.

I grabbed my books out my locker and I could feel somebody staring at me. I looked up and Halo was walking towards my way. She looked at me and I looked at her. She looked beat and tired! Her baby must of been giving her a run for her money cause what, she looked terrible! Karmas a bitch!

I took my seat in front of the class. I didn't really care to sit up front but I promised myself from here in out for the rest of the school year I was gonna do my very best. A 4.0 was calling my name to end my senior year before I left for college.

My mind kept wondering back to my baby all day. Was he okay? What he was doing? Did she have enough milk?
Speaking of milk I went to the nurse to pump on my lunch break. My Breast felt so heavy and full cause I needed to pump.
After a while she gave my a storage space in the fridge to keep them chill til I got out of school.

I wondered down the hall walking towards the cafeteria. I didn't really feel like eating or being at lunch so I took the long way.
I was paying more attention to my phone than anything. I checked my email and it said I had a JPay from Ja'Kari White. Monster had a cute name to me but I wasn't about to download that app and see what he saying. Fuck him is how I really felt honestly.

Hey! I heard a female voice call out. I looked up and Halo was coming from another hallway.

What do you want? I asked unsure if she really was talking to me. Even though it was only us in the hallway.

Have you talked to Micah? She asked. She sounded really desperate.

No....have..

No! I mean last I heard he was seeing your son.

Our son, he was seeing our son!

Girl whatever I don't got time for this shit!

You asked! Just don't disrespect my baby and we good!

She rolled her eyes and walked off. Prince Ja'Kari Dae is something I ain't gone never let anybody play about friend family or foe I'll rock the fuck put them handcuffs and jumpsuit over.