- 11 -

At the same time, the alarm sounded in my heart-why did Jing bring such a slave home and treat him so kindly?

He has also been injured before, but did  Jing personally call a doctor for him?

Originally, Jing had just returned from the battlefield, and the two hadn't seen each other for a long time.

Today should be a very nice time to have dinner together, but they were all ruined.

They are all slaves! It's just that Lu Sujun's temperament has always been more gentle than  Jing's, and he gives the impression of being handsome and frank.

Therefore, in front of Jing at this time, how could he have the temper of a slave? Wouldn't that make yourself jealous and jealous?

He tried his best to suppress his jealousy, frowning and looking away from the slave.

He is just a slave. With his relationship with Nagisa Jing, Nagisa Jing will not refuse his small request.

Thinking of this, Lu Sujun gracefully picked up the napkin and wiped his mouth, as if he suddenly remembered, and smiled casually: “I heard that the slave you brought back was going to give it to me. Why, let me take it back today? ”

He stared at Jing, he naturally knew how hot and obsessed his gaze was, but he didn't care, he would not withdraw his gaze-let alone in front of the slave.

He wanted to let the slave know his ownership. And just after he asked these words, Rong Wan could feel that the sight from the protagonist behind him became more gloomy, and it fell on his back, as if it had turned into substance, making him feel like a needle.

Rong Wan suddenly remembered clearly that the protagonist was abandoned on the street late at night by his biological parents as a terrifying monster, and the expression on his face when he was still a young child.——

In fact, every word in the original text is remembered after completion, and it is vivid. When I saw the novel, I just thought it was a novel.

No matter how painful and helpless the protagonist was, all he could feel was anger when he fell into Rong Wan's eyes.

But when a terrifying, abomination, and doom that landed on his body was like a commonplace monster, thinking that there was finally a glimpse of light in the endless darkness, he was trying to stretch out his thin and white hand to die and grab it-but he was abandoned without hesitation in the bottomless abyss, how painful would it be? The content is unknown.

He just felt that he was astringent in his heart. So he put down his knife and fork, raised his eyelids and gave Lu Sujun a lukewarm look, and asked blankly, “Where did you hear about it?" ”

All the expressions on Lu Sujun's face obviously cracked. He looked at Zhu Jing intently-the other party's face was cold, his voice was cold, and he could not comment, as if he was very bored and unhappy because of his problems.

Is it true that there is no plan to give this slave to him? Or, it was originally planned to be given to him, but now he is concerned about this slave.

It's just a weird slave. Is it possible that he has to turn his face because of a mere slave?

In fact, Lu Sujun couldn't touch Zhu Jing's mind, because Zhu Jing's personality was uncertain, and sometimes it was so unpredictable that no one could guess what he was thinking. Even if you treat yourself, you are fickle. ——