Deku x Male Reader

I VERY much enjoy X Male Readers... I know I know I haven't written in this one pretty much at all, it's been real rough lately

As per usual *clears throat* EVERYTHING IS OF AGE AND CONSENTUAL UNLESS SPECIFIED IF I SEE ANY COMMENTS SAYING OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE DELETED

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Deku POV

"Who ya texting?" Screaming and practically throwing my phone when Uraraka popped up out of the blue scaring me half to death.

Holding my hand over my racing heart, I tried to settle myself before speaking "Why do you have to scare me like that" she only laughed at me cluching her stomach from the pain.

I got up to retrieve my phone from the floor hoping it's not broken, when I turned it over I sighed in relief noticing no damage done to the device.

"It's no one..." I muttered, lifting her brown she perched on my desk close enough to sit in my lap."Oh come on Deku tell me?" The brunette insisted.

"It's no one Ochaco" I knew she'd ask again but really it's not her business who I speak too. She'd be extremely upset if I told her who it was and I don't want her to try some shit.

"D-"

I cut her off "My boyfriend Ochaco that's who I'm talking to" my snippy tone pissed her off but I didn't care. She trys to hard anyways, always wearing stuff to show off her boobs and ass.

Soon my unlocked phone was plucked from my hand, Ochaco started typing frantically before smashing my phone until it was completely broken.

Sitting there in shock I didn't k ow what to do, everyone else was as shocked as I was "How is he gonna feel now Deku?"

It took everything to contain my rage.. and tears. I won't lose him, my presious baby boy is mine and mine alone. I looked at the clock noticing there was only 20 minutes left.

Standing and slamming my hand on the hardwood desk I lowered my tone so she would understand how much distaste I have for her "You... will NOT make him leave he knows better than that. He knows what I would do for him, your not shit to me"

The bell rang soon enough and I grabbed my bag and broken phone leaving the classroom. Taking in the breeze I tried to let it calm me, taking deep breathe before I have to deal with this.

I finally entered the building, took the stairs 2 at a time to quickly get to my room. Slamming my door open I didn't think I'd see my boy there.

He looked delicious and I wanted to ravish him, sitting in first position cock on full display. Completely naked, you could see the drool down his chest. Mouth full of fake cock from the gag, I kneeled down to him "Mhmm I'm guessing you knew whatever message you got wasn't from me?" I questioned.

He nodded tapping his chin he knew I wanted a verbal answer "Yes daddy I knew it wasn't you" smiling at my beautiful boy.

Running and tangling my fingers in his (h/c) hair I gripped tightly, whining his head moved. "I'm glad you have enough common sense now get on the bed it's been a day care to please daddy?"

(Y/n) crawled quickly over to the bed before getting on and waiting, walking over stripping down to nothing in the process leaving a trail of cloth behind.

"Suck me baby boy"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

An actual story..... I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything really again I'm trying shorter stories but better quality