~36~

!Sexual Content Ahead!

She bit down on her lower lip, my eyes nervously alternating between flickering to her eyes then to her mouth.

"Wh-what do you mean?"

I nervously stammered out as a small smile began to form on her mouth. Laying down next to her like this, our faces this close— it made my heart beat wildly, any confidence I felt previously before we had gotten interrupted was long gone. I was the flustered one this time, my eyes lingering on her lips, which seemed to have gotten closer to mine. Or was I just a nervous wreck imagining it? Either way, we were so very close.

The tension between us was rapidly growing with each passing second. I look back into her eyes, and the look in them once again made me feel like prey, and she the hunter. Not prey that she was hunting, no, but prey she had already caught and was ready to savor all by herself.

"You know exactly what I mean."

She whispered huskily, and the next breath that escaped my lips was shakey, which only seemed to amuse her more.

"Little mouse."

Her voice dropped to a softer, more affectionate tone as she moved closer, her hand slowly making its way to my cheek and cupping it gently. Her lips hovered above mine, only centimeters away, and her eyes fluttered shut.

"I caught you."

Next thing I know, her lips are on mine, and it sends shockwaves through my body. I move my hand to the back of her head to press her further into me as she sets herself on top of me, straddling my hips as she traces my bottom lip with her tongue, letting out a soft sigh before  pressing her lips onto mine once more. I could feel the raw emotion in her kiss, and I met it with equal passion; if not more.

I let out a gasp as she moves her thigh between my legs and applies pressure to where i've been craving her attention the most. I grind my hips on her leg and she lets out a quiet laugh at my reaction. I feel her hand grasp my hip firmly before sliding her hand up under my shirt, tracing her fingertips along my waist. She pulls back from the kiss, and I lean in to continue it, but she just rests her forehead on mine— looking into my eyes while gently rubbing her thumb along my ribs.

"Is this okay with you?"

She asks softly, placing a small kiss on the tip of my nose. My heart skipped a beat at how sweet she was, and with a smile upturning the corners of my lips, I nod.

She kisses her way down to my jawline, briefly sucking on the delicate skin of throat before growling into my ear.

"Say it."

She tenderly bit down on my earlobe, before finding a spot underneath it to kiss, then proceeded to suck on it, probably leaving a prominent, lovely mark on my skin. I hadn't expected the area to be so sensitive, and my toes curled at the feeling of her mouth on my neck.

"Y-Yes!"

I stammer out, my hands grasping at the back of her hoodie, and I whimper as she lightly nibbles the spot she had been sucking on, then kisses it. She pulls back, seemingly admiring her work with that predatory look gleaming once again in her eyes. Without breaking eye contact she slowly lifts my shirt, and without hesitation I sit up to help her get it off. She takes her time drinking in my appearance, repeatedly tracing down from my shoulder to hip with her fingertips.

"Fuck. You're so beautiful, {Y/N}."

Her whispered, her fingers hover on the sides of my breasts, then she gives them a gentle squeeze— her calloused thumbs lightly brushing against my nipples. It was enough to have my breath quicken in my chest, and I reach my hands down to the hem of her hoodie. She moves her hands off of me, leaving me feeling cold as she aids me in taking off her hoodie. If it was even possible, my face got even redder when I saw the two pieces of metal piercing through each one of her nipples. She snickers at my surprised reaction, and I take my own time admiring her bare chest.