Chapter 85 Sunday Plus Three Relatives and Tangle

It was just spring, and the sky was still a little cold. When the sky was bright in the early morning, the gate of Tian's house was smashed and banged. Hearing that, Li Qingnuan was shocked.

Tian Tieshi dressed quickly, and put on a jacket for his troubled and confused wife, then got off the kang and went out of the house.

Listening to the voice, it seems that it is the housekeeper of Uncle Yan's family, but it seems that something big has happened.

In the past two years, although Tian Tieshi didn't think about looking for his parents in the past, he did treat Uncle Yan as an elder respectfully. Not to mention that the two of them always had to drink a pot during the first month, when Uncle Yan's words could pierce his heart every word.

"Uncle, what's wrong?" As soon as Tian Tieshi opened the door, he quickly supported the old housekeeper whose legs were a little weak and was staggering to the ground.

"Tian's nephew, go and see my master!" The words were anxious and annoyed, and he was about to cry.

Before, the reason why Master Yan left the capital was because he was getting sicker day by day. Master Yizheng and even the genius doctor Jian concluded that the master was terminally ill and had less than a year of life expectancy. So since he left the palace, he let the casual imperial doctor take care of the master at all times. Seeing that there were no problems for two New Years, he slowly relaxed, thinking that the doctor was exaggerating the pulse case too much.

Who would have guessed that early in the morning, the servants on duty came to report that the master was coughing badly in the house. He hurried to take a look, but he didn't want to see the master vomit a mouthful of black blood, and he was about to faint.

He has been with him since the time he was in the mansion. After decades of getting along with him, he naturally knows the knot in his heart. So he can only come to the door, hoping that at this juncture, the regret of the master can be solved, or a good letter can be used to make the master turn the corner.

When he heard that Uncle Yan was not well, Tian Tieshi hurriedly went to the house to inform his wife, then hurriedly put on his coat and went to Yan's house.

The large and bright room was filled with the strong smell of traditional Chinese medicine, but the old man who had been treating himself extremely well on the bed was no longer sober and gentle as before. Instead, his complexion was black and yellow, and his eye sockets were sunken. For some reason, he suddenly remembered the word "destroying withered" when his wife taught him to read.

Looking at the terrified look on the doctor's face to diagnose Uncle Yan's pulse, Tian Tieshi only felt that there was such a sigh of relief in his heart that he couldn't spit it out.

"Uncle?" Tian Tieshi quickly stepped forward and called softly when he saw that the doctor had collected the items.

In a daze, Mr. Yan seemed to have returned to the back garden of Anguo Gong's mansion. A woman in a red palace satin and light gauze dress was surrounded by ladies and gentlemen in Beijing and approached the flowerbed where hundreds of flowers were blooming step by step. Step by step also stepped on his heart.

"Chun'er..." The woman lazily coped with everyone's flattery, caressing the golden phoenix hairpin on the flowing cloud bun indifferently, and didn't know if she heard anything funny, she raised her brows at random, revealing a Bright smile. Just speaking of that grace and bearing is beyond the reach of the ladies.

That is the woman he grew up with as a childhood sweetheart, and also his never-before-seen wife. At this time, she was smiling and beautiful, and she seemed to be the most admired woman in the world.