CHAPTER 30. Seducing Vampires

I knew something was different instantly after I stumbled out of the bathroom. I felt a little warm and increasingly giddy.

"Raven!"

I turned my head and looked at Nicholas curiously as he gazed at me, eyes slightly panicked. "You're glowing," he grabbed my wrist and lifted it up.

I winked. "Of course, I'm always - holy shit!" I giggled and gazed at my skin. "I look like a blue alien! Life goals!"

Nicholas looked around before tugging me towards a hall. "Come on, people can't see you like this, I knew something was going to go wrong when you didn't come back to class."

I let the vampire tug me along, feeling something powerful rise in me. It was like seeing colors for the first time, everything was so vibrant.

When I looked at Nicholas, he seemed different too. Like I could see something I didn't see before, under the surface. A light pale happy yellow, like his aura was smiling at me.

"Here, let's go in my office for now," Nicholas pulled me inside before letting go of my arm and closing the door tightly.

I gazed around the gray room before slowly hopping in his desk and kicking my legs back and forth. "Nicholas, I feel weird," I announced, touching my head with two fingers.

He slowly turned to look at me and stood very still as I gazed at him with bright glowing green eyes. "Not surprising, I'm sure the rest of the day will be very... strange for you."

I raised hand towards the ceiling and looked at it with my head tilted. "Because of all the magic at once?" I guessed, slowly looking back at the teacher once more.

He nodded and inhaled slowly, gazing at me with an odd expression. I touched my beating heart and looked at his eyes. "Nicholas," my voice was a soft sigh.

He furrowed his brows and walked over to the window, pushing the curtain to the side to gaze out towards the woods.

I looked at his back and felt my heart pound under my palm. "Nicholas, you're so sexy right now,"

He stiffened and I watched his hand grab the windowsill tightly, other hand slowly going through his hair.

I bit down on my lip and sighed loudly, tilting my head back and feeling my hair shift like a waterfall down my back.

Nicholas slowly turned to look at me and I placed a hand on my thigh, slowly sliding it up. His eyes darkened, and I watched his throat as he visibly swallowed.

"Raven, stop that," his voice was low, causing my eyes to shine all the more.

"Why? Aren't I your type of Dragon?" I raised an eyebrow and smiled slightly, giving him a come hither gesture.

Nicholas sighed and walked over, slowly grabbed my hand off my thigh and holding it. "You're not thinking clearly,"

I gazed at him. "Or is this the first time I've ever truly been able to think clearly at all?" I countered and batted my lashes. "Come on Nicholas, I don't bite, you do,"

I slowly leaned up and placed a soft kiss on his cheek, lips hovering over the skin when I finished with the soft kiss.

"Raven," his voice was probably supposed to be stern, but heck if I cared.

"Nicholas," my voice was breathy, and he pulled back sharply.

"What would the others think?" Nicholas asked, eyes slowly turning a red, giving away his blood lust for me.

I giggled. "Uhm, who do you think I'm gonna be seducing when I get home?" I reached out and grabbed his tie, tugging him closer- and he let me.

I parted my lips. "Don't you wonder what it would feel like to kiss me?" I asked softly, and his eyes dipped to my mouth slowly. I licked my bottom lip and traced my hands along his shoulders.