𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 : 12

𝘖𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵
𝘋𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘬𝘦, 𝘝𝘈

"Hi, pretty girl" Alex cooed, rubbing Yosi's cheeks as the baby laid in her arms while staring up at her. "You look so pwetty, mommy"

"Who dress the baby?" She asked rubbing the baby's stomach. The baby in fact looked so adorable. She was in her church attire that consisted of some beige stocking with an all black baby dress on, topped off with her little white, beige and black flannel, some black glossy baby church shoes along with an white headband bow.

Her curls were at their regular state, curly and moisturized as ever while her little stud earring blinged from her tiny ears.

Alex knew that Mama Lisa must've laid her attire out or even dressed her because Yosi's little outfit reminded her of when she would use to go to church on Sunday mornings. Mama Lisa would dress both her and Sy'Mere but when it came to her, she would have her looking as if she was a baby doll. So, with seeing Yosi all cute and dressed up, Alex was amazed and in awe.

"Oh my gosh, girl" Alex breathed out, shaking her head as she looked at Yosi. "You are too cute"

"Do you know that?" She asked, continuing to talk to the baby as she laid there smiling. "You do, huh?"

Letting out a noise, Yosi smiled as she looked up at her Mimi while listening to every coo she spoken to her. "Say I such as pwetty girl, Mimi. Yes, I am. I'm a pwetty girl" Alex spoke, grinning. She had indeed meant when she said that she would occupy herself with Baby Yosi because firstly when she arrived at the church, her eyes had immediately caught onto Mama Lisa as she walked down the stairs from the church on the outside. She had walked over and quickly exchanged some love with her mama before grabbing her baby before rushing back into her car, where they now both resided.

She hadn't once came across Sy'Mere nor people who hadn't seen over the years. Although, she did run into a few while going to speak to Mama Lisa, she didn't get much. They all simply just gave her smiles and greeting while a few gave her nothing but the fake and she was fine with that. If that meant that she could leave and get out of there faces, she could have cared any less.

"You wanna watch a movie, mommy?" Alex asked reaching over in the passenger seat, grabbing her MacBook. She couldn't even had let herself forget any of her technology, especially her laptop because she knew that was gonna be bored if she didn't have nothing to tend to her attention while she sat out in the church parking lot.

She had a few snacks and a couple of water bottle but enough to only last her through an hour and a half because she knew that Mama Lisa would eventually call her in to come and get a plate of food.

But, she felt like in the meantime, she could seat back and relax with Yosi while they watched a movie until that time of going into the church to grab something would come.

"Let's watch..." Alex spoke, scrolling on Hulu as she searched through kids cartoons while eyeing every movie and series there was before exactly coming across something. "Princess and the Frog"

"You wanna watch Princess and the Frog, mama?" She asked glancing down at Yosi while starting the movie as her eyes sat on the laptop screen.

The movie began playing, leaving both Alex and Yosi there to sit while they tuned in as the cartoon played lowly throughout the laptop's speakers. Alex had kept her glances down from the screen and onto Yosi, watching as the little baby laid in her arms not having anything to worry about nor a care to give.

She had then began realizing how much of a special little girl Yosi felt to her and she hadn't even known that.

Just seeing and being there in a moment like this was something she wished as a little girl that she would have with her mother before she had passed. Watching a movie and laying under her mother's arms was something that she never gotten to experience due to her passing while she was at a very young age. And, that made her sad because it instantly made her began thinking about her childhood and how wasn't directly a childhood because she felt as if she had to grow up to be alone.