50

A month later.

"Mommy DeucyDeuce. ," cooed Sincere holding her tiny baby in her arms kissing his chubby jaws.

"I can't believe it been a month already time go by so fast. ," said Xahkeia.

Everyone was at Messiah's house just kicking it getting ready to do a little gathering for Kareem making a month old yesterday. To say Sincere was ecstatic was an understatement because her pregnancy was rough and high risk.

"Girl me either he gone be one before we know it. ," pouted Sincere. He made her world complete.

"What y'all down here doing? ," asked Messiah with keys in his hand.

"We're talking about how Deuce is growing so fast it's really been a whole month since I gave birth. ," pouted Sincere.

"My mans gone be getting all the lil honeys too. ," Messiah took him from Sincere arms kissing his forehead.

"No he's not. He's going to be a lover boy isn't that right Deuce. ," Sincere fixed his sock on his foot as he stared at both of his parents showing his gums.

"He gone be a mamas boy. ," said June coming out the kitchen eating Captain Crunch cereal.

"As he should. ," replied Sincere.

"It's coo Kai a daddy's girl and they both look like me. ," shrugged Messiah.

"Nahh Deuce look like both of y'all Kai though that's your twin. ," said Serenity.

"Where you about to go? ," Sincere asked Messiah.

"The store to pick up some more paper plates, paper towels, plastic forks, shit like that. You coming? ," asked Messiah.

"Yeah NeNe watch Deuce please. I don't want him out since it's cold. ," said Sincere placing her baby into her sister arms.

"I got him y'all gone head mama them should be here soon. ," said Sienna watching them leave out the house.

Messiah helped his wife into the car making sure she was inside before going the drivers side getting in himself. He adjust the seat pushing back from the wheel since Sincere drove the day before.

"I gotta stop and get some gas for we drive out to Walmart. ," said Messiah.

"Okay. Can you turn up the radio? ," asked Sincere as butterflies pt. 2 blasted through the aux.

"You always make me feel so safe, and that's how I know, you're worth the wait. I still get butterflies, crazy how we vibe. Even when we fight I still get butterflies. ," sang Sincere hold his chin in between her fingers. A smile spread across his face no one could make him soft like she could, only her.

"Gimme kiss. ," said Messiah glancing at her before meeting her half way pecking her lips.

He drove a few more minutes before pulling up to a nearby gas station. Obvious about what was about to take place next. They was so caught up in each other to pay attention to their surroundings.

"You want anything out of here? ," asked Sincere.

"Nahh just go head get what you want I'll put the gas. ," said Messiah both getting out going in opposite directions.

—A black GMC rode slowly catching Messiah's attention but it was too late. The windows rolled down and shots were fired in the direction of the store they were aiming for his wife. He raised his hand shooting back in their direction while running to Sincere who was now on the ground.

"That's for Scar Bitch! ," they yelled out before tires screeched off fast.

"Hold on mamas don't close yo eyes. You hear me Sincere? ," Messiah shared his location with his brother hoping he would get to them as soon as he could. He carried her best as he could back to their now damaged vehicle holding her in his arms.

"I hear you. ," she groaned breathing heavily feeling her husband putting pressure on her wounds. Not even two minutes later the guys pulled up hopping out the truck running over to them.

"Yo what the fuck! ," yelled June feeling himself wanting to cry. Seeing Sincere like she was was doing something to his heart she was like his sister.

"Izzy get her in the truck we gotta get to the hospital. ," said Messiah getting to the truck with the help of Kelly and June while Izzy carried Sincere.

"What happens Messiah? ," asked June looking between him and the road.

"Scar boys. Ahh shit. ," hissed Messiah grabbing his shoulder.

"Nigga you hit too. I'm a kill all em all them muthafuckas I'm killing them. ," gritted June.

"Sincere. Sincere don't go to sleep we almost there. You gone be okay alright. ," Messiah held her hand tightly. June swerved off speeding through all the triffid not caring about the stop lights or the cops.

"I-I'm gone be okay. Promise. ," blood spilled from her lips as she tried to focus on breathing and not closing her eyes.

____________

"Family of Messiah Brewster and Sincere Philips-Brewster? ," called a doctor.

"How are they? Please tell us their okay. They have children that needs them and my sister just had a baby a month ago. ," the younger couples rambled all at once.

"Hey! Be quiet so that we can hear what the doctor say. ," said Giovanni.

"First, how are these two victims related? ," asked the doctor.

"Their married. ," said Erin leaning into her husband. All she wanted is for them to be okay.

"Messiah suffered from five gunshot wounds and a broken tibia in his right leg which was caused by one of the gunshots. His other injuries are none life threatening, but he's going to need a bit of therapy for his leg. He's out of surgery and you can go see him. ," explained the doctor.

"And Sincere? ," asked Nana crossing her arms over her body. She just hoped her grand baby was okay.

"Sincere suffered three gunshot wounds one to her lower ribs, her abdomen, and one to the back barely missing her spine. She's still in surgery at the moment but we'll let you know when she's out. ," explained the doctor.

"Is my daughter gonna to be alright? ," asked Silas.

"As long as she keeps fighting she's going to make it. It's all up to her. ," said the doctor watching each and everyone of their faces displayed an array of different emotions. He wish it was more he could tell them, but right now it was all up to Sincere to put up the fight or give in.

—The End—

I really wanna say Thank You to everyone who even view my story; who took the time and enjoyed ever chapter. Thank y'all for being on this journey with me. I'm thankful to be able to share something I love with everyone else. Much love, 💋.

2•22•22

2•22•22

Revengence: 'Til death do us part OUT NOW!!