14

Lu jian's faced darkened as he again met this annoying ant. He only allowed this lady to stay because she has potential but once she plots against his wife then he wouldn't be lenient. His wife is his bottomline so once this was provoke then he sure will ran havoc. (I like this rhyming 🤣)

Bai Ran didn't mean to face with him since the last time they met, she was cold all over. She was unreconciled with the fact that Lu Jiǎn called Shasha his wife. He was supposed to be hers, even in the past life or in this life. How could things be different in the past? It was driving her crazy that she couldn't sleep last night. Her eyes were bloodshot and although she didn't want to come but they might fire her immediately for slacking off and going absent.

She wanted to talk to him but she couldn't get the courage. He didn't look at her. He just went pass her as if she was air.

Since the beginning of her rebirth, everything was already out of control. She doesn't know if that bitch caused all of this, she must have been reborn just like her. Her eyes flashed and she doesn't care anymore of being fired. She rushed out of the building and went home. She must plan, she must exposed that slut's color. She still have a chance.

She took her phone out and and look for a number. She smiled 😈 and dialed. "Hello...."

Shasha and Xixi went shopping together, happily purchasing anything to their hearts content. Shasha was still grieving over what happened last night so she told Xixi that it would be her treat for all the things they would purchase and Xixi of course wouldn't be polite. Knowing that Aly must have been unhappy with his sugar daddy so she wants to spend his money.

Meanwhile Lu Jiǎn was busy reading documents and was unperturbed with the nonstop ring of his phone. He already knew that Shasha wouldn't let him go so the constant ringing of his phone was from the bank informing him of the purchases his wife has been buying. His subordinate already notified him that his wife was shopping with a woman, he doesn't need to worry since he already investigated that lady. She has a clean background and has been looking out for his wife since in America. He was relieved to know that she has been safe although unhappy that they only knew of each other for a short time. It doesn't matter since sooner they would marry.

Lu Jiǎn noticed that the phone stopped ringing.
    Lu Jiǎn took the phone and chuckled seeing that more than a million has been spent. He imagined his wife's face having a mischievous expression but who is Lu Jiǎn? He's managing a company and has many projects he could get money from. Even if he doesn't manage a company and be idle, he has many shares in famous companies. Just a flick of his finger then money would be knocking on his door. He was just the heaven's child.
He called Shasha to see how she is doing. He frowned when she didn't even picked up the phone. He was irritated and immediately called the bodyguard following her. "What the hell is she doing right now?"

"Sorry boss, she told us that her phone was missing so we have been going back to the places they went"
"Tsk, it doesn't matter just buy her a new one and give me the number"
"But sir , Ms told us that her phone contains important things so she can't just let it go"
"Give her the phone!"

"What?!" Lu Jian's face scrunched. "What is there in your phone that you can't even let it go?"
"I have my memories in there okay?"
  Shasha was actually not worried about the photos but her phone containing the phones social accounts, she doesn't know the passwords. Those are the only clues that could make her remember of the originals memories. How could she live in America without knowing what she has been doing there. Although she can just ask Xixi but she might become suspicious of her. She observed that Xixi must have been a closed friend of the original. She doesn't want to ruin this and be accused of possession.

Owemji, I lost track of the plot, now I dont know how to continue this, sorry guys I was busy with my studies that I didn't have time for this. Thank you guys for sticking with this novel even though the updates are slow. Love love guys 💕💕