- 21 -

He stopped, pointed to the tool in the corner, and said to the protagonist:

“You have time to come to the garden and trim the leaves of the garden. ”

Jin Zhao glanced at the branches and leaves along the road distractedly, and then turned his gaze to the general again.

There was always no expression on the general's face, and he couldn't guess what it meant. Jin Zhao felt a little uneasy. The garden is far from the second floor.

The general is... Don't you like to surround him and take care of him.

That's why you sent yourself away? He stared at the general and nodded slowly. Rong Wan immediately noticed that the protagonist didn't seem to be in a high mood, so he was silent, and quickly added:

“I like what you trimmed. Pick some every day and send them to my room. ”

Just after he finished saying these words, he instantly felt that the protagonist's eyes didn't seem to be so uncomfortable when he looked at him.

Expression is really an artistic job. Rong Wan also breathed a sigh of relief.

His idea is actually very simple. Even without the constraints of the healing value, he hopes that the protagonist can be kind to him after suffering so much bad luck.

This is what the protagonist deserves. Under the restrictions of the rules, he can be a bit gentle with the protagonist, and he is willing to give a bit of gentleness. “Let's go. "Rong Wan said.

Now Zhao looked at the admiral's calm face, still thinking back to the two words just now in his mind-like?

He was almost flattered, and being praised like a wave of praise unprepared made him a little dizzy for a while. I like it, I like it... The general said he likes what he trimmed.…… His ears were hot, his eyes lit up, and he stared earnestly at the general's turned back.

I never thought that I would one day get these things that belong to normal people, caring, complimenting, and being gentle.

It feels very good.…… It's so good that he is greedy and dissatisfied, he longs for more, longs to escape, and wants to possess all the time.

He followed the general into the garden, his eyes remained calm and happy until he saw the person sitting in the pavilion in the center of the garden.

After Rong Wan knew that the protagonist had developed admiration for him, he tried his best to avoid letting Lu Sujun come to his door or answering Lu Sujun's phone in the past few days, so as not to cause unnecessary emotional fluctuations in the protagonist.

Because according to the system data, if the protagonist is stimulated all the time, the healing value will rise very slowly.

So Rong Wan can be said to have obediently taken the initiative to cut off all possible rivals for the protagonist.

But there should be no problem with Princess Suya coming to the door. After all, the protagonist should also be able to feel that she is coming for him.

Rong Wan's heart was sour again, and he patted the protagonist on the shoulder, motioning that the protagonist was trimming branches and leaves nearby, and he walked towards the garden pavilion and saluted politely:

"Princess. ”

But the moment he left, Jin Zhao's eyes suddenly dimmed, and suddenly there was a crazy gloom.

The princess is here again, and the general will make tea for her, make jokes with her, discuss the weather, discuss the military, and even laugh at her.