- 22 -

So annoying, so annoying. It's so painful.

An extremely dark thought suddenly grew in his heart, it would be great if all the other people around him died.

Su Ya died and Guard Lu died.

This gloomy and terrifying thought took shape little by little, like an airtight black net, gradually surrounding his heart.

If they all disappear, the warmth he draws from that person can be a little bit more, and a little bit more, and he can continue to sustain his life.

He put down the tools for pruning flowers and plants and walked over.

**

Seeing the protagonist suddenly walking over, Rong Wan stood quietly behind him, and asked, “Is the trimming ready?" ”

Then he glanced at the place where the protagonist had just been trimmed.

It didn't matter if he didn't look at it, he was almost not scared to death at first glance, they were all shaved bald!

The ground is full of scattered petals and messy branches and leaves! Is it too much!

Is the protagonist so talented in garden art? !

The protagonist actually nodded to him slowly, indicating that it had been repaired, and bent down to put down the tool.

The tool did look heavy. Leaning on the coffee table, the coffee table shook, so the coffee cup on the glass coffee table also shook.

—— The coffee stains all splashed on the finished pants uniform. Rong Wan hurriedly dusted his pants:

“..." The coffee was lukewarm or hot, but he didn't feel any sensation when he splashed it on his pants.

He just felt sticky. It seemed that he had to go up and change it.

He turned his head, and as soon as he was about to say something to the protagonist, he saw the protagonist hanging his head, staring at the ground, pursing his pale lips, and couldn't see his expression at all-Rong Wan's heart suddenly softened.

It's exactly the same as a pitiful little kid who made a mistake and took the initiative to admit punishment. How can the protagonist be willing to punish him like this? !

So Rong Wan waved his hand and said, "It's okay, just practice more. ”

He didn't notice the pettiness in his tone at all, which was very different from the tone in which he had just spoken to Su Ya.

Su Ya's expression tightened, and he couldn't help but look up at Zhao, who was standing behind Admiral Nagisa Jing.

His gaze was also raised, and his abyss-like eyes were still the same as last time, full of hostility and rejection.

Only this time, Su Ya's sixth sense told her that there were other more terrifying emotions in Jin Zhao's eyes.

It is a very subtle aura that can only be felt between rivals. Under that kind of warning and aggressive gaze, Su Ya grabbed the corner of the skirt with her fingers, and suddenly became nervous.