- 23 -

The protagonist did not leave immediately, but waited for him to turn off the lights in the room and get on the bed before gently closing the door and turning around to go out.

Jin Zhao stood on the pitch-black corridor for a long time, his eyes no longer looked docile and calm, but full of possessiveness and madness.

If you look closely, you will feel a little gloomy and terrifying.

The admiral stroked the back of his hand just now. He thought of this and calmed down for a while.

He felt that he was sick, not from trauma, but from psychological illness.

He wants to get this person's attention all the time. As long as this person's gaze falls on him, he will calm down.

The world chased, beat, betrayed, oppressed, and abandoned him.

Only this person recast his broken bones and gave him gentleness and kindness.

So he will not choose all means.

Lu Sujun put down the phone with a gloomy expression on his face, and no one answered there.

During this period of time, whether he called Zhu Jing or visited him in person, the subordinates of Zhu Jing's mansion had only one thing to say: the admiral was not in the mansion.

He originally thought that as soon as  Jing got off the battlefield, he should indeed be busy with military affairs and tired, so he didn't bother. But it's been almost half a month.

Since I went to Nagisa's mansion last time, I haven't seen Nagisa Jing again. Some bad premonition in his heart couldn't help but get stronger and stronger.

He had seen Jing's favoritism towards that slave with his own eyes. He was somewhat arrogant. After he wanted to leave the slave and was rejected by Zhu Jing, he didn't mention it again, and he thought in his heart that he was just a slave.

How capable he could be, he would get tired of playing with Zhu Jing for a few days. However, it can be seen from some information recently that Zhu Jing still left the slave in the mansion and treated him with more kindness.

Isn't he tired of it --? In addition, after he mentioned Princess Suya last time,  Jing invited Suya to come to the door for tea, but unexpectedly, Princess Suya actually went out of the royal family three times and ran to Jing's house.

Many gossip in the royal family also said that Princess Suya had a crush on  Jing.

If these rumors are true, then with Princess Suya's temperament, it may be very possible to ask the emperor to marry her at that time.……

Lu Sujun didn't expect that when he mentioned it casually that day, he actually made a rival for himself like this! It hurts! It was only a short month of effort, and his rivals appeared frequently, and he only felt a sense of crisis.

He sat down, his tall figure plunged into the sofa, forming a shadow, his temples jumped abruptly, only to feel that something faintly seemed to be beyond his control.

Originally, he and Nagisa Jing only had a relationship with breaking a layer of window paper, and he didn't mind waiting for Nagisa Jing, but for more than a month, he only felt that Nagisa Jing had drifted away from him after he came back from prison.