10. No Title

Jessie Cross -

"I'm sad I have to say Goodnight." I frowned, leaning against her doorframe.

"Pretty tragic." She smiled up at me.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked looking at her full, lips.

"Go ahead." She didn't move so I did, her hands going around my neck and I pulled her to my body quickly, holding onto her perky ass with one hand as I let my lips connect to hers.

I was desperate to have her, I know you're supposed to be patient and everything but being her friend just doesn't sit right.

We weren't meant to be friends.

It's supposed to be more.

I savored the sweetness of her tongue as I toyed with it, she let me dominate our mouths and she just went with whatever I did.

I sucked her lower lip into my mouth loving the softness before letting it go and backing up, seeing her red, swollen lips.

"You're so hot." I chuckled and she pecked my lips one more time and god I was yearning for more.

"Goodnight Jess." She smiled, releasing her hold on my neck.

"Goodnight babygirl." I let her go and walked to my car, sad and aroused.

-

I woke up sighing. I had nothing to do today but tomorrow id spend the day with annoying bitches and my friends to spend time with Sailor.

I got up and I heard the door downstairs open.

"Donuts!" Owen yelled and I knew he got my favorite blueberry coffee. Strange but so good.

I went downstairs and scratched my abdomen.

I looked at my phone seeing the Lock Screen being me holding Sailor and us pecking.

I remembered how we kissed last night, the best shit I've ever experienced.

"You have to write a letter and give the book." Ro said as I bit into a glazed donut.

"She had errands and I don't even have her number shockingly enough. I'll go around 8 tonight." I said and they nodded.

~~

Even a day is too much for me, you've become something and someone I always look forward to seeing and being with.
- Jessie Cross

I knocked on her door.

It opened immediately.

"I had a feeling." She smirked.

"How were your errands?" I asked handing her the book.

"Boring but I have good food." She scrunched her nose lightly.

"What're you doing for the rest of the night?" I asked.

"Probably eating, you?" She asked.

"Wishing the way you said that didn't appear as a question." I smiled.

"Smooth." She chuckled.

"What did you do today?" She asked.

"Slept. A lot." I shook my head and rubbed my eyes.

"Feel sleepy still?" She asked looking at my hair.

"A little." I nodded.

She squished my cheeks together with her small hand and kissed me. She pulled back.

"Pecks don't pass as a kiss." I shrugged.

"No?" She asked and I cupped her cheek, immediately moving closer and putting my hand softly around her throat.

She held onto my wrist and I smiled.

"I've missed your lips." I smirked.

I squeezed tighter on her throat.

She let out a small whimper and I kissed her, holding her ass in my other hand as the one on her throat went to her hair and tugged, pulling her head back.

I kissed her neck and bit at the soft skin that merely melted in my mouth.

She gasped and I pulled harder, kissing her lips and sliding my tongue into her mouth. I knew she was out of breath but I wasn't and I planned on pushing it.

I lightly sucked on her tongue and she moaned making my dick immediately harden more so than it already was.

I kissed her lips then forehead, keeping my hold on her hair.

She smiled up at me with irritated lips.

"I don't care if we don't have a title you're mine understood?" I asked.

"Yours as in?" She asked pushing my buttons.

"No one will touch you like me. Does that sound like a plan doll?" I asked.

"Will it go both ways?" She asked.

I moved my lips to her neck and sucked a mark.

"I don't want anyone else. It goes both ways." I agreed and she smiled.

"Have a good night Jess." She said and I released my hold on her hair and kissed her once more savoring her sweet, soft lips.

"Sleep well my darling." I walked away.