Chapter 21

Lan Zhan flew forward really fast, he is able to catch Wei Ying wrist before he fall down to the abyss below him. Wei Ying look up to see Lan Zhan holding onto his hand.

"Lan Wangji, let go of my hand."

Lan Zhan shook his head no, 'stubborn Lan. Can't he see that I don't want to live anymore,' "LAN WANGJI I SAID LET GO OF MY HAND RIGHT NOW!!!"

Wei Ying try to remove his hand from Lan Zhan grip but he couldn't, 'these Lan and their strength,' "Wei Ying please....I'm begging you."

Wei Ying see blood coming down from Lan Zhan arm, "Can't you just leave me alone....I have cause so much pain and destruction to this cultivation world. I am so tire....no one is left for me to care and love, no one is left for me to linger on anymore."

"YOUR WRONG!!"

"I'm wrong?"

"You still have me....I will make it up to you if you come back....I won't push you away. I will fix everything so please....please come back....Wei Ying."

While the two of them is in their own world they didn't see Jiang Cheng coming their way until he step into their view.

Wei Ying took his eye off from Lan Zhan to look at Jiang Cheng, "Jiang Cheng."

"Wei Wuxian!" Jiang Cheng raised his sword above him, "Jiang Wanyin....stop!"

"Go to hell! Wei Wuxian!" Jiang Cheng stabbed his sword on the rock between Lan Zhan and Wei Ying hand. He turn it like a clock, it make a cracking sound, 'if this rock break then Lan Wangji will fall as well.' Wei Ying glance back at Lan Zhan, he put on a smile, a smile that confuse Lan Zhan, 'I am glad someone is still standing by me. I would never thought that it will be Lan Wangji. I'm sorry,' Wei Ying pull his hand away from Lan Zhan hand very hard and when he did, he fall down and down and down and down to the abyss below.

"WEI YING!" As Wei Ying fall farther and farther and farther into the abyss, Lan Zhan can no longer see Wei Ying body.

After the fight against Wei Ying is over, everyone went back to their own clan to get their injury heal by their healer.

In Cloud Recesse, Lan Zhan heard his brother talking to their uncle about how Jin Guangyao and Su she is heading to the burial mound to see if Wei Ying is still alive or not.

'Wei Ying,' without much thought Lan Zhan left Cloud Recesse to head to the burial mound. He went as fast as he can on his Bichen to get to the burial mound before Jin Guangyao and Su she can do anything bad to Wei Ying home.

Lan Zhan got there just in time because Jin Guangyao and Su She haven't arrive yet, "Wei Ying!" Lan Zhan call out for Wei Ying, he then remember the smile that Wei Ying gave him, 'Why did you smile at me like that? Is there something you want to tell me?'

While in his own thought Lan Zhan hear voice coming from outside, he went out of the cave there he see Su she and the Jin disciple, he didn't see Jin Guangyao anywhere.

Su she is annoy that Lan Zhan is standing in front of Wei Ying cave, he won't let anyone go into Wei Ying cave to search for him.

"You don't have the right to talk to me," Lan Zhan said with a piss off tone in his voice.

Just before Su She can pull out the rest of his sword to attack Lan Zhan, a voice said, "Sect leader Su. Please don't mind Hanguang Jun."

Jin Guangyao start to said thing that Lan Zhan doesn't want to hear. He doesn't even want to look at Jin Guangyao because Lan Zhan doesn't trust someone like him. He will protect Wei Ying cave as long as he is here, 'I won't let anyone touch or enter into Wei Ying home.'

Before Jin Guangyao left from there he tell Lan Zhan that his uncle have come to take him back to Cloud Recesse.

When Lan Qiren came into the burial mound, he tell Lan Zhan to come home with him and step aside for them to search for Wei Ying. And when he didn't, he fight against all 33 elder of the Lan clan this got his uncle very angry.

Lan Qiren finally took Lan Zhan back to Cloud Recesse, he punished Lan Zhan with 300 time of whip. Lan Qiren asked Lan Zhan what is rule 52 of their Lan clan, "Do not make friends with the evil."

Lan Zhan ask his uncle question in return, "I dare ask you, uncle. Who right and who wrong? What's black and what's right?"

Lan Qiren couldn't believe his pride nephew turn out like this, he gave Lan Zhan even more whip on his back.

After the punishment is over Lan Zhan got up to walk toward the cold pond but on his way there he fell down to the floor. Lan Zhan head is turn to the right, he see an image of Wei Ying sitting in a rock looking up into the sky with a sad, empty and loneliness in his eye.

"Wei Ying....come....come....come back....please," no one could hear this since it was a whisper coming from Lan Zhan weak beat up body. With one last look at Wei Ying disappearing image Lan Zhan went unconscious.

THE END (to be continue)
Sequel will come soon but not yet.
🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸
I know the ending is short but this is all I got!Thank you for reading!!!! Thank you for all of the comments and the vote! I really enjoy reading everyone comment. And thank you everyone for following me....even though I see some people unfollow me....oh well. 😄😄😄😄