Chapter 28~ Tits

Not edited- heyyy, how r u all this fine day?

Chile, sorry for not updating for three days I just really had to get myself caught up with school again.

ALSO I STARTED THE OFF CAMPUS SERIES YESTERDAY IM ON BOOK THREE

Moving on, when this gets 1.7K+ Comments and 928 votes I will start writing the next chapter!

7K+ Comments and 928 votes I will start writing the next chapter!

Abby Madden

So many fucking tits...

"Abby, I can see your lady boner" Ivy sings as Akira and her both stand in front of the mirror finishing their makeup, everyone here in this room is in their underwear while I stand there in an oversized shirt and Ivy's pyjama pants.

Don't look at Athena

I think I have a fucking crush on Ares's mother...

Ew

"I do not have a lady boner" I gasp defending myself, Athena lets out a breathy chuckle from behind me before I hear her get off the bed and walk towards where her clothes for the night are. "Whatever helps you sleep at night"

"I can't believe you blackmailed Nico to wear a red tie to match Akira" Ivy mutters putting her mascara on, her mouth opening more and more by the minute and I shrug.

Took a whole lot of 'if you don't I will fucking stab your dick' and 10 grand.

Jerk

We're all getting ready for dinner right now and I think I might actually have a lady boner, why are these bitches so hot? Especially Athena...She's really pretty...

I will fuck you

Fuck off

"Okay, I'm done" Ivy hands Akira the mascara that we all agreed was the least clumpy and gave the most volume, she walks to me with a smile and goes to hug me but I glare at her. My lady boner is already big enough.

She rolls her eyes before grabbing her dress and stepping into it, she smiles when the white tight dress hugs her perfect little body before she turns her back in front of me. "Zip me up please"

I take a step forward, grabbing the zipper before carefully dragging it up and she lets out a breath. I straighten out her dress with my hands and smirk when my eyes land on her ass, sorry baby momma, this is revenge for all the times you played unfair.

I pull my hand back and have my fratboy moment when my hand slaps against Ivy's ass, she lets out a small yelp, her hand flying to her ass as she turns glaring at me.

"You two look like the perfect gay couple" Athena comments stepping into her slacks and I smile, everyone tells us that. It's funny, we once acted like a couple in university for a discount at some dinner.