31

Noticed my new profile? That's me, that day, the wind almost blew me away, it was so strong, it also create a mini cyclone, I watched small kids ran towards the cyclone, it was really funny, I didn't stop them though😃

''I think I should get going'' Y/n said while sitting up from the couch, Natasha eyes her, ''Where are you going?'' She asked ''My home'' Y/n answered, Natasha wouldn't say but she likes Y/n's accompany.

''You can stay here as long as you want'' she said, Y/n shook her head, ''I think I stayed long enough'' Y/n answered truthfully.

Her phone rang, Y/n groaned and pick it up.

''Hello?''

''Y/n it's your mom''

''Oh hi mom!''

''Jim said that you're in the Avengers tower, is that true?''

''Yes it is''

''Your sister wants to meet them, you know how much she loves them especially Thor''

''Yea I know''

''Why don't you come and pick her up?''

''I was just about to come home''

''Great! Come and pick up your sister and please let her meet them, she's been whining about it since yesterday''

''Okay, I'm coming'' Y/n hang up.

Natasha look at her ''Who was that?''

''Oh its just my mom'' Nat stood up ''What did she said?''

''Well, she said that my sister wants to meet you all'' Nat visibly relaxed.

''There's no harm in that, you can go pick her up with Pietro'' Y/n look confused, ''Who's Pietro?''

''The guy who can run very fast''

''Ohh, the speedy guy!'' Y/n exclaimed,  ''Pietro!'' Nat shouted, then the speedy guy appeared out of nowhere.

''Wow that was..fast'' Y/n said ''Hello Y/n'' Pietro said ''Hello''

''Go and pick Y/n's sister with her'' Nat command ''Sure Ms. Romanoff''

''Let's go and pick the devil''

''Devil?'' Pietro asked ''You'll soon know'' Y/n smile mischievously.

Any name suggestion for Y/n's sister??