Four.

She trudged into her homeroom. Suga was already there. She put her head down on her desk and closed her eyes. She had barely gotten any sleep, and it forced her to keep her eyes off Suga. She sighed contentedly and fell deeply asleep. She felt someone shake her shoulder gently. She started, and looked around. Suga was pulling his hand off her shoulder. She looked at him stiffly. He pointed at the clock.

"The bell rang." She nodded. She grabbed her bag and ran out of the class quickly. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and ran off to her next class. She sat down and this time she made it a point to not fall asleep. Her heart had nearly exploded out of her chest when he had spoken. She didn't know what to do. Why did he care if she missed her next class? Did he care about her? Her heart fluttered at the thought. She mentally kicked herself. Stupid, of course not. Why would he?

She walked out of the school slowly. She watched her feet. It was a wonder how they moved and how they kept going. Suddenly someone slammed into her. She stumbled back, and began to fall. The person grabbed her shoulders to steady her. She frantically latched onto their forearms and balanced herself. She looked up. It was Suga. She dropped her arms.

"Sorry." He muttered. She stood stock still. He dodged past her, his hands lingered on her shoulders for a moment longer. She stood still for a moment after he left before continuing on. She had liked plenty of boys before, but none like this.

Why did he make her heart pound so fast?