25. Gravida.

Sidharth....

"Haan sweetheart", He replied engrossed in checking a History of a 65 year old patient of Parkinson's

It was 25 June the, end of her second trimester. Sidharth has reduced his working hours to the scheduled operations daily, which Constituted minimum 6 hours of his day at the worst timings, and only a few OPD cases.
He knew he was missing his 18 hours schedule a lot but then going to the hospitals at this stage for more than necessary meant getting the risk of severe HAI or nosocomial as people generally uses nowadays although the extent was much different for each.
And thus the other cases before any medication was prescribed was mailed to him daily and he checked them from his home.

"Sidharth ek ghante se reports main ghusa hai, do min chod de na" Shehnaaz whined. Her belly was protruded i.e. any one who saw her could easily tell she is pregnant so she has refrained herself from going out, the celebrity status wasn't helping as such, because the craze her fans had for her specially eager to know who her fiance is was making the media seach her like a predator. She isn't off from the social media for now, in her starting 4 months she has done a lot of work which would be enough till September all thanks to her husband and manager that hasn't been a case for now..... and It was 30 October the doctor has given the dew Date, adding up 2 weeks wasn't a case in her pregnancy as her pregnancy was confirmed quite early but still they kept 5 days above 40 weeks for an expected due date but they are expecting a delivery around 30 September, a healthy full term pregnancy of about 37 weeks that is what her small mind has got from the heavy conversation that she listened between Dr. Khurana and her husband.

"Do minute main banda mar jaata hai sweetheart, Ruk jaa please " He spoke something that has been the most common dialogue of a pharmacology teacher in second year to all the undergraduates.
But the eye contact he made was enough for her to understand it's actually something important or else he wouldn't have been engrossed like this.

She got up and to kill her time started scrolling through her insta, catching Sidharth's attention.

" Shehnaaz band karo usko" He spoke without sparing her a glance this time, the dominant side of his was rare in front of her, but it held genuine concern apart from the rough dominant voice.

" Sidharth ho gaya nhi dekh rahi voh sab reels dekhne de " She whined.

" Reels se hi shuru hota hai, mana kiya na ek baar, samjh lo baad main drame nhi dekhunga ab " He spoke and she pouted.
It was just last week when she had cried buckets for two hours straight just because of how negative people are there and he had been restless for the whole time, there wasn't a way he could make her silent and he was afraid more for her mental health that time.
It has took him whole 2 hours to make her sober and thus the arrogance in his behavior

" Ek boomerang toh bana sakti hoon " She asked criss-crossing on the bed and keeping a pillow in her lap and her back rested against the headboard of the bed.

" Bana le baby, par zyada dard hai kya peeth main " He asked tensed.

" Nhi Sidharth, khadoospana gaya kya tera, kaam karle phir aa jaaiyo idhar, hug karke sona hai " She spoke tired but still made the most cute faces he could think of making him smile.

" Sidhaarth Anshu se baat hui, yaad kar rahi thi voh tujhe " Shehnaaz spoke after a minute of silence.

" Haan Riya ka aaya tha, keh rahi thi aayegi agle mahine tak, dekh Baby I know you like Anshu lekin uthana mat, apne mama ka dimaag khane dena usse, please mammi mode main mat jaana " He spoke finally closing the laptop and sitting beside her on the bed.