23.

The first day Umbridge worked as High Inquisitor, she banned group students activities including Quidditch. Most of students were upset because Quidditch was their only entertainment in this boring school. But no one had the most strong reaction than Ronald. This year was the best year for him because he got new broom from his parents as the reward from being assigned as Prefect. He had his dream to be a member of Quidditch team since first year. He was jealous of Harry Potter who was chosen to be a seeker when he was in first year. He was so jealous and envious but now he could join the team after that golden boy disappeared. He didn't care much about Potter as he was befriending him because of Dumbledore asked him to. He practiced hard in his summer holidays and he was confident he would be chosen. The new captain of Gryffindor team was Angelina Johnson, Fred's girlfriend, so he was sure the captain would chose him. The news of the degree made him boiled in anger. He practiced hard since July and when he was so close to reach his dream that frog woman ruined it mercilessly. He wanted to protest to her but he remembered his detention. He would not dare to questioning her but he would not stay silent with his unfair treatment. He gritted his teeth and went to his girlfriend's room to vent his anger.

There's a special room for prefect. They were living in separated room from their room mates. Ron went to his girlfriend's room, as his girlfriend had same arrangement like him. Both of them were  chosen as prefect. Ron knocked the door and went inside without waiting for her to open the door for him. He went inside and flopped on the bed snuggled to her.

"What happened?"

"Umbich."

"What did she do to you?"

"Not me. But did you know that Quidditch is one of the activities that prohibited?"

"Mmnn." She didn't digest the information as she still immersing in her book.

"Mione, Quidditch is banned."

"Huh? What?"

"How can she did that to us. She is just Hig Inquisitor, not Headmistress. It's shameless for her to be Headmistress wannabe. I hate her. You should fight for your right Ron."

Ron sighed. His girlfriend wasn't Quidditch enthusiast but at least her response made him glad. Seemed like she hate Umbridge more than he do.

"All group activities. Including Quidditch. And I am going to try out the test but now my chance is gone."

"Asked your brother to help you."

"I did but George said he can't help me if Umbridge banned Gryffindor. You know how much she hates us. Ugrh?!"​

He felt his anger hadn't gone completely even after ranting to her.

"Babe, don't worry too much. Let's ask Dumbledore if she makes difficult to Gryffindor." She appeased him.

"Hm.. Good idea." He snuggled to his girlfriend and kissed his neck.

Hermione wasn't fond of physical affection. She tried to avoid him but he gripped her tight. He kissed her and bit her lips to shut her protest up.

Ronald needed physical contact to calm him down and his girlfriend was the best solution.

Ronald and Hermione weren't in relationship by love at first sight, they had their own ambition and be in relationship was easier to reach the goal. Fortunately their relationship went smooth and they're good to each other.

"Mione."

Hermione nodded. Her boyfriend needed her so she had to help him release his anger.

Both were tangled in desire and by the time they finished their business, the situation in Gryffindor wasn't as gloomy as before. Umbridge gave permission the Gryffindor team to join the league. They held the party in the common room and all the Gryffindor felt happy. Umbridge wasn't as bad as they thought. (They just don't know what plot Umbridge has for them)