015

"That would be us." Elena said as she narrowed her eyes towards the blonde's team.

"Monoma! Don't provoke them! You'll be just as bad!" The guy behind the blonde said. 'Monoma, huh?'

"That's right, It wouldn't be very hero like. Besides, don't you often hear about begrudged heroes getting payback from villains?" Monoma asked, teasingly.

Elena and Bakugo both began shaking in anger. Elena was mad at the guy for provoking him like that, and Bakugo's as just generally mad.

"Guys! Calm down! If you don't we won't be able to get the points back!" Kirishima tried to convince the two.

Elena looked at him before breathing. Trying her best to calm down. "Bakugo. We'll get those points back. And maybe you can blast that damn idiots face off while your at it." Elena smirked and patted his shoulder.

"We're counting on you, Elena!" Kirishima said, using her first name. She tensed up slightly before nodding. "We'll get them back." She said. Elena found it impossible to get the points back by using her telekinesis. Monoma had seemed to notice her quirk, so he held onto the headbands.

"Let's go!" Elena yelled. Just then, Bakugo along with Mina and Kirishima began running. Mina did her best to catch up, so Elena used her telekinesis to help her on the way.

Bakugo and Elena tried to charge at the same time towards the male. As Elena held her hand forward, she patted Bakugo's shoulder to indicate him to blast the boy.

She put her hand into a fist as she tried to punch him, but the male simply put his hand in the way, dodging her attack while touching her arm.

Bakugo blasted Monoma at the same time, making a big cloud of smoke appear as there was a big wave of pressure hit.

As the smoke cleared, they watched the group of people float. Elena's eyes widened as she looked up at them. "What the he-" Elena began. Only to be interrupted by her mind going blank.

"Give me your headbands." Monoma said monotone and reached out with his hands. 'W-why can't I control my body- Does he have the same quirk as me? No...That's impossible. He...He copied it.' Elena thought in her head.

"Elena! He has the same quirk as- Elena?" Kirishima asked as he turned his gaze to her, seeing as she was holding out the headbands that were on her neck. "What are you doing?!" Bakugo yelled before lightly hitting Elena on her thigh.

The slight shock woke Elena. "Thank you." Elena mumbled before putting the headbands back around her neck. "He has the same quirk as you!" Kirishima said. "No. He copied it. I saw him earlier. He used another quirk. It's impossible to have multiple quirks at that. Everyone. To avoid being brainwashed, don't look into his eyes. If you do, you'll get brainwashed!" Elena said and patted Bakugo's shoulder.

"That's right! Well, even an idiot can figure that out." Monoma said, pointing at his head while looking at Elena. "How do you even manage with that quirk?! It hurt my head-" Monoma asked, holding his head.

Elena avoided his gaze as she lifted herself up from her teams shoulders. She flew in an inhuman speed towards them, using her telekinesis in the meanwhile to try and snatch every headband from him. She managed to have him try and block the attack, meaning he let go of the headbands as she used her telekinesis to grab them. "Takes practice, Copycat." She said as the stopped mid air to fly back to her team with the headbands right in her hand.

"Fun knowing you, copycat!" Elena yelled before landing on Bakugo's shoulders on accident. "Sorry!" Elena said as she lifted herself and went back to her usual spot.

"C'mon guys! We're aiming for the top!" Elena yelled as she made her team float.

"I'll get Deku." Bakugo said with anger radiating off him. "Nope, we will." Elena smirked. She made sure that Mina and Kirishima flew as she let Bakugo blast himself in the air. She used her telekinesis to float herself towards Midoriya.