+ 86 +

"Wow, just look at you."

Giggling and spinning around in your pretty white dress Jimin immediately places his hands on your waist, his lips pressing the softest kiss on your temples before finishing off with a tender peck to your freshly lip glossed lips.

"Absolutely stunning."

"Jimin..."

"I can't wait until everyone knows we're a couple Baby Mama. I can't handle when you're going out looking this beautiful and men think you're single."

"A-As if they would try to date me..."

"Oh please My Love, you should hear what the guys say in the mornings about the cute barista that works at the coffee shop. It's everything I can do not to beat every one of them up."

Giggling and shaking your head as Jimin continues whining about your beauty you gently press your skirt down before slipping on your little white flats that match your dress, your heart completely overwhelmed with happiness as the two of you make it down the stairs into the parking lot of your apartment to Jimin's car.

Today is such a great day!

Last night...Jimin told me he loved the baby...and now today he's being extra loving...he's the one that even helped me pick out this pretty dress!

Can you even believe this Little Baby?!

Trying your best not to jump out of your own skin with the buzzing excitement raging through your system you hold Jimin's hand the entire way to the school, your eyes sneaking little glances at his leather jacket clad form staring at the road from his expensive aviator sunglasses.

My goodness...Jimin is looking extra handsome today too.

"Babygirl if you keep staring at me like that my face seriously will explode."

"I can't help it!"

"Oh really now?"

Feeling your face suddenly fill with a deep blush when Jimin pulls up to the sidewalk where he drops you off he gets out of the car and opens your door for you, his hand catching around your waist to give you a quick kiss.

"J-Jimin!"

"What? It was just a quick one."

Smacking his chest at his playful remark you step up onto the sidewalk and look up when a tall beautiful brunette woman walks by on her phone, your lips parting in light shock when Jimin's head spins around to look at her.

"Oh..that's.."

"Who?.."

"You know what Baby, you go ahead and head into the building alright? I'll be right behind you."

Feeling all the color drain from your face you look from the girl to Jimin who continues to stare in her direction, your arms gently wrapping around your belly as insecurities begin bubbling in your now inflamed heart.

...Why...is he suddenly...acting strange...

No Y/N...remember...Google said trust is important in relationships...just because...Jimin is staring at girl...it doesn't...mean anything...right?...

Slowly stepping back and turning away from Jimin you hear his feet getting farther and farther away from you as you grip your hands into tight fists, a deep sigh escaping from your lips.

...trust...is...important...

Gritting your teeth as tightly together as you can you begin walking towards the school with light tears trying to mist in your eyes, your heart beating so erratically you can see your dress shaking against your chest.