Chapter Thirty-Seven: Pronia

[MENTION OF SELF HARM]

DRACO'S POV:

"There's no way you're wearing that," I scold Katherine who's basically wearing some red lingerie dress. "You look like a fucking whore, if you wear that I don't want to be seen with you."

These last few months have been a pain in my fucking ass. Especially with her attached to my side every second.

"Yeah, I'll be your whore. One look from Moon in this dress and she'll be cutting her wrists again." she laughs, putting on a coat of lip gloss.

I roll my eyes at her disgusting remark.

"You know what you need to do?" she asks, making her way towards me. "You need to grab my ass under this dress just so she can see it. I know you want to make her jealous, Draco."

Her eyelashes bat up and down as she looks at me with her innocent eyes. She's right. I really do wanna make Moon jealous. She stands closer to me and leans in close to my ear.

"And maybe if you do, I'll let you have some really rough sex with me. Just how you like it." she whispers.

I like the sound of that.

Her body is super hot so I'll do anything to fuck that little pussy of hers.

"Fine, wear it. Let's go to the party." I demand while opening the door for her.

Katherine and I walk into the party with a plan to make Moon jealous. I know she doesn't like her but she spends a lot of time making sure she's miserable.

We head over to the drink table as others dance near us. I grab a bottle of vodka as I notice that the Pronia is gone. It had to have been Moon. Pronia is her favorite alcoholic beverage. I liked it, but not as much as she did.

Speaking of Moon, I didn't see her when I first walked in.

I mean it's her party, she should be here.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Katherine says with an annoyed tone. I know it's just her excuse to look for Moon. She loves to torture her for some odd reason. I try my best to tell her to stop but it never works.

To be a little honest, I don't have full feelings for Katherine. She is such a cunt to everyone no one wants to put up with her.

On the upside, she's super hot and bat shit crazy and will always let me hit so that's a good reason to stay.

I stand by the drink table as I watch the rest of the guests dance to the horrible music. The lights flashed from purple to blue and back to purple again.

"Landon watch out," an innocent voice giggles as she walks in, clearly drunk next to a taller guy.

Their arms are connected.

I turn back around, pretending not to notice their presence as I refill my cup. I surely needed it if I was going to see Moon and that thing together.

"I'll put the bottle back, unless you want any?" he politely asks. What a fake.

He didn't care about her well-being at all. If I were the one next to her, I would've immediately taken her back to her room for some rest. But no, this guy just wants her drunk out of her mind.

I'm much better than him.

"Of course I want some more." she says, her lips parting as she shows her perfect rows of teeth. She really is perfect. "Pour me another glass, mister."